How do you do your eyebrows?

Do you tweeze them, wax, get them waxed or threaded professionally, or nothing?

How often do you do it?

Do you find that sometimes right after you get them done they might seem a bit too thin, and that they look best like 2 to 5 days after you get them done? After 5 days to a week they start to grow hairs on the bottom. Mine aren't so thick but to keep them clean I need to do it every 2 weeks or so, if I really want I can stretch it to 3 but after that there are too many stray hairs on the bottom for them to look nice and clean.

How much do you pay? I pay 5-10 depending on the place. My local place charges 6-7 but there are two places that aren't in my neighborhood but near places I go a lot, one is 5 and one is 10 and sometimes I use either one.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do nothing and people don't believe me!

They look pretty good though, I think its because I never started tweezing them so they always stayed super light and never got too think..sometimes I am tempted to do the middle light blond hairs just to clean it up a bit but I know it will grow back thicker and darker and I will always have to tweeze, so they aren't perfect, but pretty close..low maintenance is perfect in my opinion.haha

I would like to get them dyed a shade darker (something I'd probably just do at home, with henna maybe..) but then I am afraid it will also darken the little baby hairs and I will have to pluck them yadd yadda, lol I am so afraid to f up my eyebrows! because when they look bad they look really bad...

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• I get them threaded. It is easier and faster and I find them to be less painful. I get mine done every 2 weeks but sometimes longer because sometimes I don't have time or I don't like the shape and I need grow them out a bit to get a better shape.

I did teach myself how to thread today too. It's hard and takes awhile to get the hang of.

• How do you do it? I know how to thread, but I can't seem to do my brows. I end up pulling out too much hair and ruining the shape because it's hard to see your own well and hold it tight at the same time.

• Not sure what kind, just one I found around the house. I didn't know you can thread other parts of your body off the face. Is it very painful? Does it grow in slowly?

• Well you can thread anywhere as long as you can use both hands. Legs are great to practice on and it does grow slower because you are taking the hair out of it's follicle and not cutting the hair that surfaces your skin.

• Just one of those little brow brushes to smooth down the hairs a bit. I'm glad my brows are naturally perfect because I a lot of girls that do a lot of things to have their brows look nice.

• I get mine waxed professionally once a month. I have caterpillar eyebrows and I'm hopeless with a tweezer, so I let a professional do it and just keep it clean.

I pay $20 each session, plus tip.

• Wow you only need to wax once a month? I don't have a unibrow or very thick brows but after 2-3 weeks I just can't stand it. Then again I am very nitpicky about the shape looking very defined.

• My brows grow in quickly enough that I could get them done that often, but I don't because it's so expensive. I get them waxed at the beginning of the month and just pluck stray hairs as they grow in.

• nothing.

• i let them be natural, just tweeze where I have to...

• I tweeze them. Mine already have a nice shape to them, they just require a little cleaning. I do them about every 2 weeks or so.

• I just get mine waxed every 3 weeks - the place I go to charges 15.