Is it easier for women to look good than men?

Women can use all sorts of techniques devices and make up to look good and for their body all they have to do is not be fat

For men you either have a good looking face or don't and for their body they have to get muscle (which can take a long time) and then lose fat while trying to not lose the muscle

This is probably why more women are in relationships and get experience easier than men

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are generally better looking than men as a whole because beautiful people have more daughters than sons.

• That makes sense. But why would attractive couples have more daughters than sons?

• There are certain traits that are better for women and other traits that are better for men. Being beautiful or good looking benefits females more than it does for men; thus, more females are born with attractive features.

What Girls Said 6

• your last statement... whaaaaaaaaat?

and to your initial question: no. I think you are seriously misguided, but I don't think I can explain myself in a productive way right now.

• the average girl has more guys after her than the average guy has girls after him

• I am not willing to make an argument right now.

• because you don't have one

• I don't think it's easier at all, what you described that men have to do to be attractive girls have to do also but we have to do more. It's not like make up is magic and can all of a sudden turn an unattractive girl into a stunning goddess, all make up does is make our eyes pop and cover up a couple zits. Woman have to work out to keep their bodies in shape just as men do. But we have to do our hair, do our make up, find clothes that go with our body type and that sh*t takes time. Guys just have to take a shower, throw on jeans and a t-shirt and they are set for the night. It takes me around 3 hours a day to get ready, how long does it take you?

• 3 hours, lifting and running

• I guess you could say that women have an advantage in the looks category, being able to doll themselves up and whatnot. But there are advantages and disadvantages to both genders, and I don't know that I'd say more women are in relationships than men... unless there are more lesbians out there than I'd originally thought.

• Women may have more options (we can dye our hair, wear makeup), but it's not necessarily easier. We deal with more physical expectations like being hairless, having perfect toes, etc. Also, it's a lot easier for men to lose weight than it is for women, because women naturally store more body fat.

• I would say that when it comes to looks, men actually have less to worry about. Guys are expected to look fit and healthy. Women are expected to look fit, healthy, soft, hairless, and polished. We have to take care of the hair on our heads if we want it to grow long. We are expected to shave not just our faces our legs and super sensitive areas. We have to shape our eyebrows, paint our toenails, freak out over nipple hairs, bleach our arms, soften our feet... DONT try to tell me guys deal with

• QUITE so much. If you think girls don't have to put work into their appearances (especially in this day of brazilians and airbrushing) it's only because you don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

• Also... YES, guys have to shave their faces. YES, that sounds like a pain. But it's, what, a square foot? Max? Try shaving your upper legs, lower legs, bikini area, underarms... Plus, it's pretty socially acceptable for guys to have stubble, to miss a day, or decide to grow a beard. Women who are lazy about shaving (or waxing) their legs will pay socially.

• I guess so. There's pro's and con's too both. But I am too lazy to make a good argument, so..

• "all they have to do is not be fat"

That's bullsh*t, because there are plenty of overweight women who are really pretty (example: link )

Women have to take more effort to look good. We have to do our hair, makeup, etc... You guys can just get up and go.

• Well, guys chase girls more than girls chase guys.

What Guys Said 0