Are my eyebrows too thin?

Usually I get compliments on my brows but I think I may have plucked them a little too thin because my parents keep telling me I made them too thin. link what do yo think?

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

• They're look good, but no thinner... I kinda just prefer it when girls leave them looking more on the natural side tho. I've seen plenty of girls do some pretty whack things with their eyebrows, lol and it makes them look worse.

Don't get me wrong, yours are fine, but sometimes a girl that gets too fancy with her eyebrows can make her appear less approachable, IMO. However, I do think that slightly thicker brows would suit you a little better from what we can see in the pic. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They look fine, but no thinner.

Do you by any chance get thinner and thinner as you try to make them match? My wife used to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • no they look good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um..no, they look normal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you have pretty eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • Look good to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• thicker and more shapely eyebrows are more in now. I don't think your eyebrows are too thin but you could extend them out more (eye brow pencil) to compliment your eyes more.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • a little on the thin side but not too thin... don't touch em

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I think they're the perfect size. I have monster caterpillar eyebrows and I pay good money to have mine waxed to that size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hm, I think they are a little bit too thin. This is okay, but I think thicker Megan Fox eyebrows will look great on you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look OK. They would look better if they were longer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're a little on the thin side but not incredibly thin. If it's possible you should keep your eyebrows thicker. It will make you look more youthful and attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I believe they are just right! my parents always think mine are too thin, but there not, I'm European so we usually have thicker brows that's why. but do not pluck anymore!

0|1
    0|0