Guys: Pull 'em up!!!

Why do you guys wear pants but they are on the verge of falling down? I mean like, you can see their underwear and to me its not attractive. Its even worse when they have holes in their underwear. There's this one kid at school and his pants literally hang down to his knees.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I HATE that! Its the whole rap/thug look and I think it just makes them look like complete and total morons.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• It originates from prison inmates who were trying to rebel against the fact that they all had to wear the same uniforms. They wanted something to distinguish themselves, so they wore their pants low like that. It became a sort of rallying cry to wear that style and now people who want to imitate "tough guys" or "thugs" wear their pants low. It's become synonymous with being tough, but it started as being unique.

• I once saw a couple of guys get terrorized by a group of girls. The guys had their arses hanging out with their jeans all "gangsta" and the girls walked up behind them in the middle of the city centre on a Saturday and yanked their jeans down to their knees (from behind). They protested but the girls just said that they obviously wanted everyone to see their underwear so they might as well do it properly. Laughed my ass off!

• I hate the stupid "thug" thing. Makes me want to go real "gangsta" and pull out a handgun (to shoot myself for being within visible range of said "thug"). I'm guilty of the same thing, but for different reasons. Try finding a 30-36 pair of jeans out here in the sticks. I have my underwear hanging out but I definitely don't let my pants go below my butt. I also try to keep my shirt down over them but once again it's hard to find shirts for tall people who aren't big as well. I'm also not a big fan of having denim rubbing directly on my skin.

• Damn band wagons...

• no! it looks hideous! get some good fitting girls jeans, bootcut, low rise with slight stretch, like all the rock stars wear.

• some pants are only meant for covering your legs

What Girls Said 5

• I'm interested to see the answers as well. It looks so uncomfortable to me - I mean you're walking like a penguin. I understand the concept behind the "style" but isn't it time to let it die in peace along with jelly shoes and stone washed pants? It's been around for several years now - can't someone come up with something different to express their thuggish nature?

On the flip side I hate the new skinny jeans as well I see boys wearing these days. As a matter of fact, I was leaving Walmart and there was a goth guy in skinny jeans who was wearing them hanging halfway down his ass. WTF? It was the worst of both worlds.

• Skinny jeans on guys to me looks kinda . . .well, gay, but that's just me. I think that jeans are supposed to be practical, moreso than other types of clothes, and when you wear em like that you might as well replace them with spandex tights.

• I like plain old Levi's. The older the better.

• I think guys in skintight skinny jeans have to wear them that way. I refuse to believe that they can sit down otherwise. I'm a girl, and I think it's uncomfortable to sit in tight jeans--I don't see how it's physically possible for a guy to do it.

• LOL! I find it hilarious and sad at the same time!

Once I saw some gangstaaa guys who had to run to catch a bus and obviously you can’t run when you have your pants at your ankles! I have never seen anything so hilariously awkward in my entire life as those guys totally losing their gangsta cool while frantically grabbing fistfuls of their jeans and scrambling to the bus and then toppling over like dominoes! Seriously, two of them sprawled and were very close to falling right on top of each other right there on the sidewalk. Oh if I had only had a camera…youtube or funniest home videos would have some great footage….but then it would probably get deleted as “racist” rofl!

To all you guys out there, pants are supposed to cover your butt!

• Seriously, guys, it looks ridiculous! It even makes you walk funny...

One time I was at the mall with my grandma and she actually pulled up some kids pants! it was soooooooo hilarious! hahaha

• it's a matter of preference. a lot of people do things... but not for practicality.

• Thats my boyfriend for you. I think its sexy. Love it.