If you saw a girl wearing this Victoria's Secret item in public would you think she was lazy or cute?

1. I'd be wearing a real shirt, not a sports bra

2. my body's not as nice as the model's but I'm working on it, haha

link

i meant if she wore them to class or the mall or something.

also, why did the title of my question change?

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, only a woman who is built like she actually lives an active life and takes good care of her body can pull off wearing active wear or athletic clothing as if it were casual clothing. The reason why I say that is because its generally not attractive at all. However, in th case of a very fit woman, it simply shows that fitness, her active lifestyle, is more a part of her identity than it is a casual or passing interest, and that is very attractive. A woman who is built like she lives at the gym can get away with dressing the part 24/7.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say she was looking for trouble! Even in a gym that's a little too come-hither, no?

• I wouldn't really think she was cute or lazy. I would think she was heading to a yoga class or something.

• An exposed midriff that much in public means she is trying to attract attention: unless she is working out.

• just the pants. I said I'd be wearing a real shirt.

• I've seen girls wearing pants similar to those in grocery stores, and they turn my head. I don't think they are lazy. I think they have that in their wardrobe instead of sweats, because it does look classier than sweats. Just don't go anywhere formal with them.

• I see women wear pants like that all the time. I would think nothing of it.

• its no big deal

• I agree with "Solo". I would just think you're heading to yoga or the gym etc..which is where it should only be worn. Never in public

• As I said..never in public

Also, they change it when they think it's an "inappropriate title". They think this one will get more results.

• i can see your point if I was wearing yoga pants with a sweatshirt and no makeup, but I usually wear them out with a long tunic and I'm still done up like normal. also, I think guys in sweatpants are SO HOT, so what's to say guy don't think the same about girls in sweatpants? but thanks for your opinion.

• Because men don't think the same way as women..at least not all men do

What Girls Said 1

• yoga pants... a lot of women wear them when theyre coming or going to workout I think.. or they want people to think they are! lol some people wear em cause theys fat too though ;P