I have really pale skin :(

I'm really pale and I hate getting my legs out and stuff.

I like my legs, but just don't like the colour of them lol.

I've tried tanning and stuff & I'm not sure about fake tan because I'll probably turn orange LOL.

suggestions?

Wow, thanks for all your lovely responses! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously, don't worry about it. Everybody seems to try to be tan nowadays, but it's a look that fairly few can pull off. I can't stand the fake tan, and even a genuine beach tan looks horrible to me more off than not. Fair skin is perfectly beautiful.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm really pale myself and it doesn't bother me one bit. Its impossible for me to tan. I just burn instead. Don't get a fake tan. They look stupid and guys will prefer natural white to fake tan. I don't see what the big deal is about tanning anyway. Who cares how white your skin is?

• I like pale skin.

Really really really like fair skinned girls.

A lot.

So I vote for staying as you are.

• if you go to a GOOD fake and bake place you can get a spray tan that LOOKS normal and not orange. my ex girlfriend couldn't tan either, just accept your beauty the way it is!

• Dont fake tan...

It makes you look fake. And stupid.

• White is alright.

• Forgot to add: Tanning will make your skin look like old leather later in life. That's a bad thing.

• That's only if you tan too much, just spend some time in the sun and if you get tan then good, and if you don't then that means you were meant to be white and that's very good too

• pale skin is super attractive to me.

• I find pale skin very attractive

What Girls Said 4

• my hole family are very tanned and then I'm really pale like really pale when I go abroad of course I get a colour but I'm pale 90% of the year fake tan doesn't really work well with me tan moistuirisers are ok they build a gradual tan and to be honest I think you should embrace been pale I never did until this year and I have to say look so more natural than when have a tan and younger so embrace your pale skin beauty

• Half of my family is italian the other is english and I have fair skin too. I live in florida and every girl here I swear is orange...lol not me

• I am probably the palest girl in the world. I used to find it weird and rather unattractive but I've come to terms with it. Don't let anybody tell you that your skin is ugly because it's not! What's ugly is a dark unnatural-looking tan and skin so dry it looks like it's about to break!

Don't do tanning beds or sit out on the sun. I had a pale aunt who did that and she looks twice her age now. NOT worth it.

I just hope that pale comes back in style sometime soon!

Embrace your goddess-like complexion!

• Fair skin is beautiful. Don't change it! If you like your legs show them, it doesn't matter what color they are.

• I'm really white too...especially my legs. in the summer I either use self tanner or a lotion that gradually builds a tan like Jergens Lotion.