What hairstyle do you like better?

Im thinking about getting a bob haircut. My hair is currently about 4 inches past my sholder. Is it true that most men like long hair better? I'm single so I want to look as attractive as I can be.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I think some guys like long only.

I don't mind long or a bob, I don't like pixie cuts though.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know about most men , but I do find it better .. Ofc its a matter of how a girl looks , I have seen many girls that looked really nice with shorter hair too .

0|0
    0|0
    • If you like it shorter try it :P

I don't think that somebody would get turned of because of something like that .

• I love long hair on girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE long hair on women, but short hair won't deter a guy from trying to smash... lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • bob haircuts are usually a fail

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I just went from long hair to short hair and I've been getting so many nice comments. I think guys like it more too. Thing is, you have to get a short haircut that compliments your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting mine cut to my collarbone next month so I'll go with short :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they definitely prefer long hair, past the shoulders. I've heard many men at work and such talk about how ugly it is when women cut their hair off, and they even spoke about this one particular woman, she's fairly young, can't be more than mid 30s (and these guys were in their 40s and up), and that she used to be very attractive until she cut all her hair off. I mean, I think she has a pretty face but now she has hair shorter than her chin and it does not look very feminine and pretty on her.

I feel like short haircuts are a "girl pretty" thing, girls may like a bob but men will not be as sexually attracted to it.

Not trying to be mean, sorry, I'm just telling you what I've seen. I even think most girls look prettier and more feminine with long hair. But it's your call.

0|0
    0|0