Bikini/g-string beach wear

I am a 30yr old male in good condition work out 5 days a week and take care of myself. Was wondering if women like/or get discussed in seeing me wear my bikinis, and g strings on the beach. I only wear g strings when I'm tanning on the beach and don't walk around in the thing or anything. Like I said I take good care of my body and have a nice sized ) Just wondering if women like it or not

81

Most Helpful Girl

• dear god your profile pic

What Girls Said 7

• I don't like them personally.

• a banana hammock!

• Yeah, well um posting a picture of yourself in a g-string on the internet is pretty much the equivalent of walking around in one for people to see. Honey, just wear shorts.

• I can't think of anything worse, please don't it's wrong for anyone to wear a g-string leisurely, publicly.

• Yes wear it, I always do, and who cares what others think. My husband loves it when I wear my g string bikini, and I myself, I like seeing women in g strings. If you don't like it, look somewhere else.

• Absofreakinlutely not.

• You're kidding, right?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe in Europe.

I don't think most girls like it though.