Do you like long eyelashes?

So guys and gals, do you like long eyelashes on the opposite gender? Or do you not care?

they changed my question...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I like them in the sense that I notice them and I think they look nice, but it's not important to me that someone has long eyelashes.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it's probably the thing I like the most

weird that I have long eyelashes as well, just shows my narcissism

• To be honest I don't really notice the eye lashes. I would see her eyes, but I don't really look at the length of eyelashes.

• I've heard I have long eyelashes but I don't really care if a girl has long eye lashes or not.

• I don't have a preference for something like eye lashes but I find it pretty when a girl has nice long lashes. I have pretty long lashes and I I think that's weird to have as a guy lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I hate guys with long eyelashes. It gives them a weak impression to me. I don't find it cute or whatever. It makes them look third gen. LOL!

• Love longer eyelashes, cause it makes their eyes pop, however, it makes me jealous that I have such short lashes.

• I don't give a sh*t about a guy's eyelashes. I don't even like the idea of them being too long and pretty it would seem too girlie for my taste, plus mine are only medium long full, they aren't short and bare looking but they aren't that long or super full either. So I don't want his to beat mine. Plus

I just associate long pretty lashes with femininity.

Most girls wear mascara so their lashes look more enhanced than guys' anyway. I don't think any of the guys I've liked recently had long or super full eyelashes, I would have noticed.

• I have pretty long/thick eyelashes. I like them, but they're annoying as f*** when it comes to putting on eyeliner.

• If you already have long thick eyelashes, I don't think you really need eyeliner. :p

• It's mascara I don't need darling :p

• Lol! but be glad you have those nice eyelashes of yours. I'm jealous. :P