Do girls like beards on guys?

I get hair that grows under my neck and up on my cheeks in some places. It's been almost two weeks since I've shaved and I'm starting to get me a nice beard.

When I say beard I'm NOT talking about a wimpy bit of facial hair on the chin. I find most girls think those are beards. I'm talking about f***ing hair everywhere on my face and neck.

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, I don't like it. a little scruff is okay, but I prefer clean shaven altogether. Beards are for older guys...like 30+ years old, not for someone your age.

• If girls don't like beards then why do all these famous men have them and girls go nuts over them?

• Not a five oclock shadow. I'm talking about where the heair is starting to get 1/4 inch long or something.

• okay, that's what I thought. I don't like it when it's that long. But, I can't speak for every girl out there. some probably love that, just not me. I sort of think that it looks like you don't want to take the time to shave...not that I'm saying that's the case for you...but it looks that way in my opinion when the guy is young.

What Girls Said 8

• link If it's like that then I salute you.

• nah I'm not into a beard

• i like 'em! :)

• I don't like beards... It makes you look very old and like you don't take care of yourself...

• No once it gets to become a real beard and not stubble I don't like it.

• no. can't say that I'm a huge fan

• YES. Yes yes yes.

• NOOOOOO! Sorrry, but I really do NOT like beards! Personal preference though...

What Guys Said 2

• Dude if you like it , do it .. You should be the one to chose what you want to look like .

• I want to grow a big beard. Not santa claus beard, but like a rugged man beard.

• Do it and if you like it you keep it , if you don't it won't be hard to shave :P

• best answer! no one elses opinion matters! :)

• yes I'm a girl and I lovee guys with beards think of paul walker ;)