Guys' clothes that you love?

What kinda clothes do you love the most on a guy. Like the type of clothes that would attract to to the guy.

If you can also, describe your favorite hairstyle on a guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like mohawks on guys, but he has to have confidence and the mohawk has to look hot. not every guy can pull off a mowhawk is basically what I'm trying to say. as for clothes, I LOVE when a guy where white, black or grey v-neck shirts, (not the deep ones) and he has a hot body. I like when guys wear black jeans a lot lot. lol skinny jeans? it all depends. its kinda like the mohawk..when done right, its sexy, when done wrong, it just looks really horrible. supertight skinny jeans? a big no no. he has to be able 2 still have that manly thing going on if he chooses 2 wear a skinny jeans.

What Girls Said 10

• I like my guy to dress like a man, not a teenager... But still semi-casual... For example:

Sweater: link

A tee-shirt underneath:

Faded jeans: link

Some semi-casual shoes like this: link

Hairstyle doesn't really matter to me, as long as the guy doesn't use a lot of product. I don't want to touch your hair if it's sticky and/or crunchy because of too much gel/wax/whatever.

• thanks a lot of your detail :)

• I like guys who have a casual style. Like a t-shirt and jeans. So long as he doesn't look like he's homeless or like he's a prep then I'll probably like his style. As for hair, so long as it suits his face and isn't too long then its good.

• I like the casual jeans and t-shirt on a guy. Hairstyle doesn't matter as long as it doesn't look stupid on them.

• Nice, casual pants. I like casual khakis personally. A nice, t-shirt, that fits well, not too tight, or too big, and a nice clean hairstyle. It doesn't really matter what style, as long as it fits you and is kept clean. Greasy hair is a major turn off.

• I like guys that wear simple clothes like a sweatshirt/t-shirt with jeans/basketball shorts would do for me. If a guy dresses nicer than me, it makes me think that he will care more about his looks than he'll care for me. :)

• I personally love the classic look in my opinion. Short dark spikey hair, with leather jackets.

• I like these pinboards and the styles!

link

link

link

link

favorite outfit ever

link

• Depends on the guy. Some guys look super hot in skinnies while others don't. I dislike guys who wear baggy clothing and pants that go past the butt where you can see almost the whole pair of boxers. And I dislike guys who wear sweats all the time and track pants.

I love slim cut or boot cut jeans on guys and a fitted t-shirt. As for shoes, wear something that goes with everything like pumas or lacoste. I dislike those timberlake worker like shoes or shoes that call for attention like neon yellow.

As for hair, make sure it's not greasy looking and don't put too much product in it or you'll look like the jersey shore crew. I dislike dreads and guys with super long hair that go past their shoulders like the lord of the rings people. The style has to match the personality and the look of the guy. If you're some preppy guy with skater hair, it just clashes. So if you're preppy, get a fresh clean cut, skater, then grow it out longer and style it like skater hair.

• shop at express. they don't have anything I don't like for guys

• I don't like metro-sexual guys, but I do like a guy that can match.

What Guys Said 1

• well , I'm not a girl , but a girl-friend of mine is really into V necks on men , a lot ! she's almost obsessed by it lol and also tight jeans...