What does ADORABLE mean?

what do girls mean when they use this term? I've been called it a lot...and at least for me, I rarely use it, but when I do it means I really really like a person? but I'm confused. helllllp

alright. makes sense, I guess...i'm still not sure if that's a good or bad thing :/

Most Helpful Girl

• wellll...i use adorable quite a bit. It basically means the same thing as cute, except a little bit better. but I use it in two different situations. there's one where I just think something someone did or just the person in general and their mannerism and such are extra cute so I say adorable, but it doesn't mean anything more than I think it's adorable. and then there's the "oh I really like him he's ADORABLE" kind of I want him to be my boyfriend thing. but I can see how it's confusing because they're really hard to differentiate, I don't even know if I just made any sense...

What Girls Said 8

• I would want to be friends with a guy I thought was adorable, I probably wouldn't want to date him.

If you don't want to be called adorable try to be more assertive. Just be careful not to lose your sweetness. Its a good quality but there's a fine line between being a sweet alpha male and a guy that's too nice.

• Google.com is the BEST!

• To me whenever I use adorable it means A) Ah he is too cute right now, I want you to do it again because it makes me smile . Or B) Ah that dog is so cute right now lol. Basically its a good thing.

• cute in a childish way

• just know that it's a good thing.

• for me, it means you're little brother cute

• cute, funny, loving, nice, sweet, charming, etc those are adjectives that describes adorable IMO. If I call a guy adorable, then he should take it as a compliment.

• Puppy dog cute.

What Guys Said 1