How to get rid of the good girl look?

I'm not too religious I Haven't been to church in years but read one verse of the bible every Sunday just about..what type of make up would make me appear less innocent..guys my age don't and never have like me..mostly older I'm okay with that if der 2-3 maybe 5 years older but they steer away when they find out I'm underage for them since 16 isn't 18 ;( I don't know why people most people say I look my age or younger so what's the deal...shouldn't guys my age be attracted also guys younger like a year or 2 aren't interested like the are with my classmates/friends

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll regret that

What Guys Said 4

• hold on to that innocence as long as You can...

• Wear an upside down cross and people won't accuse you of being a churchy girl.

• weird! no offense but you don't look like a church girl in that pick

• ha that's not actualy me but I look similar that's just my hair length goal for summer

• oooohh! I was about to say!

• i think she is older than me

• I'm on your "maybe" border as I'm 22 and you're only 16, however this is considered jailbait to me and is advised not to give advice to. Sorry.

What Girls Said 5

• I do agree with the Anonymous user that make up would make you look older, but not necessarily more "innocent-looking."

I looked at your profile, and you mentioned you're a shy kind of girl. That has a big impact on the way guys act. If that's you in your profile picture, then you are a very pretty young lady. So I guarantee it's not the way you look. A lot of guys your age like to be around flamboyant girls. In their minds, those girls are easier to approach and flirt with.

This is coming from a girl who has been the quiet one all throughout her school days. -.- So I know how frustrating it is. The one thing I can tell you is to speak up more, join in on conversations (not private ones, but a general, open-ended topic), or be a part of school activities/council.

• embrace it! why do you want to look older? when you're old the fact you're younger looking will benefit you!

• You cant

• I have this problem as well. I look 5 years younger than I really am. Try wearing a smokey looking makeup, it increases your look as being older and sexier. Also try lipstick, it may or may not work for you. As for clothing, change it up from that sweet girlie pink clothing to something more edgier like black and wear heels to give a boost. As for hair, try adding streaks or get a new haircut. Good luck :)

• Well trust me you don't want younger guys. Yuck. Haha.

Anyway makeup can make a girl look a bit older. Try some simple eyeliner and mascara, and a touch of blush.

Nothing too heavy or thick, that just looks bad. Depending on your skintone and coloring, use some shade of either brown or black, and black mascara.