Can you tell when a person is sucking it in?

basically what the question says above. like I know some people who constantly suck in their gut to appear thinner and you can't even tell.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how overweight they are. The bigger the belly the more they try to suck in and it they end up inflating their chest making it really obvious. Ill flex my stomach and keep it taunt right before I'm about to take my shirt off and when I walk around some times I'll keep my pecs flexed constantly to puff out my chest depending whose around.

• lol sounds like a lot of effort! :P

What Guys Said 6

• no one is stupid enough to waste such time trying to find out if you are holding your stomach in especially if you are in the busy college age, most people could care less

• Yeah, you can tell sometimes unless you just see them walk by or something and they don't talk to you.

• I don't think I can.

• Of course, what with it being impossible to do it permanently.

• i have sucked it in all my life and now I don't know what's happanening to me. I've never been more confused. I even wish I could just vanish, just stop existing in a blink of an eye.

• you can tell by how they breath or the comfort in their face

What Girls Said 1

• no,not if they're doing it properly,but some people are idiots so they just hold their breath while sucking in and then you can tell by the cool shade of blue in their face. but the 'proper' way is to breath in,then keep your abdominal muscles tight so they stay in the same position and breathe out-if that's the case,no you can't tell