What is so ugly about small guys?

I'm 5'8 and 140 pounds and no girls look at me and I got turned down and burned the one time I asked a girl out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly tall athletic guys get more action because typically they are confident, smiling and funny. Girls like a lot of traits in guys, my friend who is 5'4 120 get lots of girls, some thing I notice is he is hilarious, great guy and confident he gets his share of p****.

What Girls Said 5

• You've only asked one girl out, that's the problem. Guys who are successful with women are rejected plenty, they just ask out enough women.

• Ok I was positive she was the one who liked me... If a girl gives me all those hints that she likes me then rejects me, then how in the hell am I going to do with random girls?

• Listen to her mate, she knows what she's talking about. What if I told you that you have to get rejected by 10 girls before you succeed wiht one? Would that motivate you to go out there and meet more women, or woudl it help you consider that one regection as a stepping stone in your journey?

You're a smart woman vmw2008. Preach it sister!

• Thank you =)

• I'm 5ft. and I think you're just fine. I think its more of a confidence issue. Don't pay any attention to the negative comments. People go through so many relationships, dates etc. until they find the right one. You have plenty of time. I strongly suggest you try to make friends with as many females as possible and believe me one of them will want something more from you! Good Luck!

• You have to be a stylish and confident guy around the girls and buy some clothes to update your wardrobe is really important (if you're not attractive enough). And also if you have some things that you are particularly good at like music or sport just show it off and if it goes well girls will come up to you and start up a conversation . Some hot girls prefer guys with something particular good at even they wasn't good looking , because mostly all the hot girls seen all sorts of guys but not talented ones.

• you're not that small. I've seen smaler

• Not that small? Yet most white guys ower over me like at least an inch...

• My boyfriend is about the same size as you and I find him very attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• girls are paranoid

• you can't fix your height, but you CAN stop being skinny

• How is 140 pounds skinny? Dude, I've never been able to see an ab in my entire life. I am NOT skinny.

• So what am I supposed to do?

• you START here

link

or here

link

• girls like to not seem shallow but for a lot of them small guys are deal breakers, 5'8 is too short

• 5'8 is actually very generous. I'm 5'7 1/2 really...

• Is it really?

• yes