Why would a guy date a girl if he didn't like her body type?

I'm only a week into dating this guy and he tells me last night that he is an ass and boob guy witch is fine BUT I am very small, I'm close to being flat on both sides. We have sex as much as we can. He has 2 kids and I have 1 kid so it gets tricky but we manage. So my question is if he likes boobs and ass why would he choose me if he is not physically attracted to me? I asked why he is with me than and he said its because its more than just that with me and he wanted to change they kind of women he dated.

Just looking for some thoughts on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman is, thankfully, more than a body type. Maybe he thinks you're a good girlfriend.

What Guys Said 2

• Because he likes and loves you and that makes you the hottest, most beautiful girl in the world. Love makes your bottom and boobs perfect.. Simple as that.

• He probably chooses you for your personality and as the other dude said that makes a girl even more physically attractive to the guy.

What Girls Said 3

• the one and only reason would be because he truly cares and loves you...lucky girl

• just because he likes arse and boobs dosn't mean he like them big.

• If you don't have some of the assets he looks for in a woman and he chose you, that means he might like you. Just go with it and see where it leads. Good luck