Wearing high heels?

Doesn't it look strange when a girl with long legs wears high-heels? I have long skinny legs and I never wear high-heels cause my legs become even longer and I hate it...

What do you think? does it look ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she isn't taller than me with the heels on, it would be okay (I am 6'2). Plus long legs can look quite attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• i think that'swhy guys like heels, it makes your legs look longer which is sexier. However, I don't like huge high heels like 6". Prefer if the heels are 4".

• I like a smaller heal about 3-4"

I never thought anything about it except for the fact that I like heals.

If you like to wear them do it.

• I don't think so. Long legs can be very attractive.

• I think a girl with long legs in high heels actually looks really hot.

• Strange? No it looks very hot!

• If she's already taller than me without heels than It's a turn off for me (I'm 5'8") but if it makes her taller than me (with heels on), then it's a turn on. For some reason I find girls with heels that are taller me, to be really hot. Again, only when they have them on though

• Without heels I'm 5'8

• Then you're fine

• then it's a turn off*

Grammar on my own answer. Ha!

What Girls Said 6

• No it does not look ugly. I've been a tall girl all my life. And now that I'm older, I wear heels every so often. People are gonna look and comment on our legs and height regardless of what we wear. So I say to hell with insecurity, and just do what makes you comfortable. If anything, guys love long legs on a girl.

• I don't think it looks ugly no, it doesn't look ugly when short-legged girls wear flat shoes so the opposite also cannot be true. Maybe look at the type and shape of heel you wear as it does look odd and camel-like if you're fortunate enough to have luscious long legs and also wear heels

• I feel you girl ;-; that's why I stick to flats & boots, they cover my ankles sometimes ><

• No it doesn't. It's just heels aren't the best to wear for your feet.

• i have long legs too and I live in heels. makes my legs even longer and that's never a bad thing

• I wish I had longer legs... :( I like girls with long legs to wear heels because it reminds me or model legs. Well that's just me...