Who is terrified of balding?

I have a lot of hair, but lately I've been really worrying about going bald.

Is anyone else freaked out by baldness?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• No, because my Mother is in her 50's and has a fair amount of hair on her head.

My Dad is in his 60's and doesn't even have one bald spot. :)

• im already losing hair already :( the top iss thinning out and everyone knows it lol

im more freaked out about being all alone one day! baldness is maybe in the top 10 :/

• If I turn up bald...omg...it would be the worst thing EVARRRR!

I pray to BOB my hair never falls out.

• I wouldn't say it's my number one fear, buuuuuut, I wouldn't enjoy going bald.

• Don't be afraid...There are lots of guys who look awesome bald; Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis..etc. You just gotta rock it with confidence when the time calls for it.

• haha no, I have an account that I'm putting money into for hair plugs XD

• Pshhh..yah know, a razor and some shaving cream is a whoole lot cheaper...but whatever floats your boat, dude :p

• omg, I would have a huge breakdown if I went bald lmao

all my friends laugh at me.

• not freaked out. no one in my family seems to go bald at any age

• I would freak! O.O

• No, being bald would be awesome. I wish I were bald, but I don't have the balls to shave my head.

• i'm very scared :(

• nope because thick hair runs in the family

• Well I'm scared of aging in itself, not balding in particular because I'm a female.

But I do worry about the day when the tables turn. Now I'm the young girl at work hated by the older women because men their age pay me attention. I dread the day when the tables are turned :/

What Guys Said 9

• It's not so bad. Look at Larry David, Patrick Stewart, and Peter Gabriel. They still have their sh*t together despite the lack of hair.

• Not at all dude...

Its character defining ( or so my mommy tells me ;)

I have this link hairline but I keep it shaved ( like a 2 blade )

receding hair will catch up with me someday, but I'll just shave it shorter =)

• This guy is. My hair is thin/light to begin with. At the moment going bald is probably my number one fear. *Touches hand to head* Phew! I still have hair.

• My hair's stupidly thick, I'm never going to be bald, fact

• Not 'terrified' but sometimes I think about it. Heavy balding isn't really in my genes, though. I hope it never happens.

• Nah, I'll just shave it off if it ever happens. I already keep it really short, but the men in my family don't seem to have much of a problem with balding so I guess I might be fortunate in that aspect.

• Nah, I'm just going to shave my head if I start balding.

• i am going bald

• yup, I have tick hair and lot of them but lately they've been thinning :S