Other than Victoria's Secret where can I find good bras? Preferably t-shirt bras.

I would like some new bras and a lot of girls will probably suggest Victoria's Secret but I don't like the prices. Plus I would like to support a different brand.

Additionally, where can I find t-shirt bras? I do not like demi cup or push up bras, but it seems that most of the bras out there are demi or push up, including Victoria Secret's. Why is there such a lack of t-shirt bras?

Most Helpful Guy

• k, this may sound like a stupid question but what the hell is a push up bra? lol

• From Wikipedia:

The push-up bra is structured so that the woman's breasts are lifted and placed closer together for cleavage enhancement by the woman. During the last few decades the best-known brand of push-up bra is the Wonderbra. Many push-up bras contain padding, typically made of foam or rubber, but some contain gel-filled pads.

• jk, now I know what it is. I kinda like them, actually. lol. don't know how girls feel about them

• well it's not terrible in this case because the information about the push up bra is accurate. I think most girls prefer them judging by how well they sell...not unless the fashion industry is forcing them on us and we don't realize it.. I just don't like them because I don't wear low cut shots tops so I don't need cleavage and they don't look good under form fitting tops that don't have low neckline. They're also pretty uncomfortable and have a ton of padding.

What Guys Said 2

• I got my BEST FITTING one at JC Pennies.

• Go to an upscale department store. The sales associates will help you to find the right bra. Their service is free. Also, you can use this information to go to their outlet stores to buy those style bras. It seems that bra shopping is like rocket science.

What Girls Said 4

• soma

• I get most of my bras at Aerie. They're Victoria's Secret like quality, but cheaper.

• Macy's, JC Penny's, and Filene's basement ; )

• I've found plenty of comfortable bras that fit me well at TJMaxx. If you're looking for just practical ones, go to a place like that or Marshall's. They're cheap, and they have a large variety.

• I've never heard of TJMaxx. I have been to Marshalls though. Do you have a hard time finding things your size there?

• My size is right about in the middle (I'm like between a B and C) so I usually don't have too many problems finding the right size of the bra I'm looking for. I guess it might also depend on their stock though. TJMaxx is basically the exact same thing as Marshall's, also. The prices really are good, and you can find some pretty decent bras (in addition to other underwear).

Also if you're willing to spend a little more money, Aerie has some incredible underwear.