Stylish girl vs plain girl?

What do you think if you see a bunch of stylish girls and one plain girl?

I have three younger sisters (ages 13, 15, and 16). I'm 17. All my sisters go to great pains to look stylish and pretty. I wear jeans and t-shirts and don't primp at all. I wouldn't say I was naturally pretty but I don't think I'm ugly in my natural state either. I'm just plain jane. My sisters are all very pretty dressed up, and get hit on often.

My friends are the same as my sisters, always dressed nicely and looking good.

What do you think of that one plain girl in the group of stylish ones?

Most Helpful Guy

• to be honest, overly stylish girls are annoying/they tend to be insecure. that doesn't mean I prefer girls who aren't stylish at all. the most important thing is that you look hot (sexy body/cute face)/have a nice personality. overly stylish girls feel the need to compensate for something (which is a turn off). the fact that they want to fit in/give in to peer pressure makes them less attractive. a girl who doesn't dress like every other girl/doesn't dress like her celebrity idol is much more interesting/fascinating imo. as long as you're comfortable with what you're wearing (as long as you're clean/ don't look like a homeless white trash girl), I wouldn't think badly of you...

What Guys Said 3

• i'd think she's probably the least stuck up (maybe not stuck up at all) and hopefully someone who is low maintenance.

• That's the one I tend to go for, one that has more important things to worry about as opposed to being fixated on her appearance all the time.Plus I really like girls in jeans and a shirt

• Hopefully you have a spunky personality then. It's one thing to be dressed down but if you're dull and boring to talk to then you might want to "dress it up"

What Girls Said 3

• I am sure it would be natural for one to think, "Are they even sisters? or why does she look so different from the others?"

But of course, I wouldn't judge because after all you are your own person and have your own style.

• I am like you, my friends take 3 hours to get ready while I am wearing a tank top or cami and jeans.

Remember this: you can easily style and primp yourself and try to look styled/classy and they can easily not be too dressed up with a plain style.

• Put it this way, you walk into a shoe store (well any store but shoes are easiest for me to use as an example :P) and there are four pairs of shoes on the first table you see the first three pairs are glittery heels and the last are plain leather heels. Of course the sparkly shoes will catch your eye but if you try on the plain heels are nicer, go with more clothes and are far more comfortable. Stylish will always get the most attention.