How to get the curly hairstyle?

Ladies, how do you get your curls to all look the same and make them lay the same?

I can NEVER master the arts of the curls, they are never the same ha ha I look like a Dr.Seuss character every time I try. Tips, pointers suggestions ANYTHING! Oh and if any of you fellas knows what to do feel free to tell! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Best tool to curl hair: curling wand. It's like a curling iron without the clamp. Cause the clamp causes a crease in your curl making it look weird and just makes it go bad. Make sure you curl your hair away from your face, not towards it. And curl in one direction. That maybe why your curls are going every where and not where you want them. Also put in a heat protectant and a curl holder styling spray. It will extend the life of your curls. It does take sometime to get it right but good luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• I have no Idea how to curl hair but it says you're Irish and you have a very similar username to me lol, WEIRD OR WHAT?! ha ha my sisters never curled their hair so I don't have a clue about the Q, sorrry :D

What Girls Said 5

• Try curling your hair in different directions (inward and outward). That way you get the natural curl look. When you curl your hair all in one direction, you kind of get the goldielocks look. There are so many techniques. If you post a pic of a specific style, I'll probably be able to give you the exact way to achieve that look.

• I can't use curling irons or even straighteners because my hair falls flat in seconds (this is when I use it on dry hair). So I just wash my hair, then put some leave in conditioner, roll it in the style I want them to be when they're dry, pin it up and leave it like that till it's completely dry.

• I love curling my hair, I usually use really hot straighteners cause it find it works better than a curling tong (but every1 is different :) haha)... so you cud try that? just make sure your hair is completely dry, and get some extra strong hold hair spray! usually works for me, just have to master the technique of using the straighteners for curling, pretty easy! just get a piece of hair, put the straighteners at the top, and just twist your wrist, bringing the straightener down! :) x

• practice ha ha make sure your doing it the same, and it depends on what your using, curling iron, straightener, hot curlers, try different things, maybe you suck with curling irons but your goood with hot curlers : )

• It depends, do you have naturally curly hair or straighten hair that you want to curl?

Since my hair is naturally curly, I usually do a hair wash

put some leave in conditioner and holding gel (my curls have a similar pattern and stay the same.)