Girls, Best Pairs of Running Shoes?

Wanted to surprise my girlfriend with a new pair of running shoes. Any advice on best styles, brands, etc. you like the best?

Most Helpful Girl

• Reebok and Nike are the very best. I prefer Nike, and your color options are endless. In the pics below, the colors don't make the shoe look as cool as it eeally does. I swear by the Nike lunar glide +2 shoe, and a new model for that shoe came out that is called the lunarglide+3. As for reebok, the reezigs are nice. If you gave a color choice, get a black backround and then have the logo be a cool color like blue, pink, green, etc.

Here is a link to the lunarglide+2 shoes (a.k.a. The best shoes ever made) and since there is a new model out for the lunarglide the price will run from 50-60 $. Link: link

Here is a link to the store of the lunarglide+3 (I like the previous model much better) and these will be more costly: link

Here are the reezigs: link

Hope I helped! Again, I strongly recommend the lunarglide+2 because it's a generally nice and expensive shoe but it will be like half the price (from 100-110 down to 50-60)!

What Girls Said 2

• Do you have a shoe store that will fit shoes to her? There are stores that will watch you run and pick out shoes specifically for you and you come out with some spectacular shoes. Maybe see if you can take her to pick them out?

• i like these

link

What Guys Said 1

• The best brand is new balance but they don't have good styles get 800- 900 and over and it is a good running shoe and provides great support like "new balance 823 "