Could a guy wear these boots?

link

link

I live in the Northeast and we get nasty winters. I was wondering if it would be OK for a guy to wear these rain boots, during snowy days or cold rainy days. If you saw a guy wearing these during a bad winter day, would you assume he is gay? Also what pair do you think is better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why wear wellies? They don't look gay, but they look kind of old fashioned. Is there a reason you'd pick rain boots over snow boots?

• I don't really like snow boots, that is why. They are uncomfortable, but that's just me.

• those seem pretty nice actually.

• I'm in agreement. The rain boot thing isn't...hmm...gay. But they just aren't attractive. I'm a girl and I'll never buy a pair of rain boots.

What Girls Said 4

• Those look fine, but at the same time, with how cold it gets, I wouldn't knock a guy for wearing anything that keeps him warm.

• Last year we had a night that was -10 below zero

• It gets nasty. It is in the 20's at night in Ct, and 40's and 50's during the day. We already had a major snowstorm, that knocked power to over half my state. I dress for warmth. Some guys even wear Uggs up here (myself included.)

• I don't blame you! At some point you are just like, screw it, I'm staying warm!

• yeah, sure.

• Looks like things fishermen wear, but if they keep your feet warm get them.

• No. I think they're so ugly

• Would you think a guy is gay if he wore them on a snowy day? I care how they look, it's just for practicality.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't buy those boots, I have some rain boots that are just plain black and cost way less then those. Won't your feet freeze in those boots if you were walking around in the snow?

• Depends upon the pants you wore. Boot jeans would work