Do you Love or Hate UGGs?

You see almost every girl wearing them. Whether it is from summer to winter. So what's your take on them. Love or hate them and if you hate them, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand them, but mostly because I'll see girls in the middle of summer wearing them with shorts on. Honestly they just look terrible. It's especially bad when they wear sweat pants that they tuck into their boots. I don't know who came up with these fashion statements but pretty much none of them are flattering.

What Guys Said 8

• One of the ugliest shoes ever created.

• I love Uggs. I wear the men's classic Uggs in fall and winter. They are comfy and warm. They are not good looking but they are like wearing slippers. I honestly used to hate Uggs but I got a pair as a presant and I fell in love with them. So as long as you don't mind me wearing my Uggs I got no problem with you wearing yours. I just hate girls who wear them in summer, it is stupid to wear eskimo boots in summer.

• I think they're kinda cute...

• I don't even know what they are, but I'm sure I'll be like ugh when I see them.

• Urgh *shudders* HATE.

• Hate em'

• you mean those pirate boots the ladies wear?

• HATE!

What Girls Said 12

• I like that they're warm and comfortable, and plain enough to go with just about anything.

Are they flattering or stylish? Not really. But I can deal with that when my feet are warm.

Yes, seeing girls wear them in the summer annoys me. Seeing them with sweatpants is worse (but I personally hate seeing girls out in public in sweatpants pretty much anytime).

Generally my feelings are that Uggs get the job done, but there are plenty of better and cuter choices.

• Surprisingly I don't have a pair. I think they look okay though, and I'm sure they keep your feet warm in the winter. However, I don't get why anyone would wear them when it's hot out. . .

• My aunt got me a pair for Christmas a couple of years ago, but I just wore them around the house like slippers. Though now the soft fluffy inside is all matted down (and I have no idea how you're supposed to wash the things...) so they're not as warm anymore. Plus for some reason I would get really staticky when I wore them... couldn't even turn the lights off without getting jolted, haha

• i don't care for them

• I think they should just be for winter. I've had a brown pair last year and got black this year. I prefer black because it goes with more of my outfits and is more formal. I think they are good for going to school and truthfully I really like them. They are comfy and stylish. I really don't see why everyone hates them they are just like any other boots but a name brand.

• I'm not much of a fan. More of an inside shoe anyway.

• Love them! Got pairs of them:)

• I used to hate them, ugly f***ing things. But now I don't mind them as much, I wore them a couple of times and they're quite comfy ^_^ But I prefer my tricked out runners on my boot-runners :D

• I deal with them. They keep my feet warm. =P

• I feel the same way. I wear the mens Uggs in fall and winter becuase they are warm and cofmy. But they are probably the ugliesst shoes ever.

• Agreed! =D

• LOVE!

• Anyone who wears them for the summer is an Instant Idiot. They are OK to wear in the winter if you can't afford better shoes or if you woke up too late to figure out what you were going to wear that day.

• Can't afford better shoes!? I sell them at work- They're like $200 a pair. $300 for the tall ones! Lady what are you talking about?! And they're sheepskin, you can't buy warmer shoes.

• Uggs are no where near $50. I they were, you bought fakes

• Yeah there are imitations, but you get the hint.

• I like wearing them in the winter time