What is more attractive?

Do you think girls are more attractive if they are dressed up? Or more attractive when they wear sweats and a tee?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the time dressed up works for me. If you are the pretty/beautiful/gorgeous type then sweats can work a little more often. I can give you an example of the other extreme. I once worked with a homely looking girl, but she outdressed her female colleagues; makeup was always perfect; she was self confident; very competent on the job; and friendly -- as a result, she always looked better than she looked. I imagine she would have looked terrible in sweats and a tee.

.

What Guys Said 9

• Not sweats. But I do think a girl can be very attractive in just jeans and a tee. If it looks like someone is trying too hard (like tight clothes, high heels, lots of makeup) then I think that can be less attractive than just being natural and comfortable.

• Sweats and tee.

• Sweats and a Tee, or a hoodie.

• There are occasions I like to see a girl dressed up, but seeing a girl in college or the mall wearing sweats and a hoodie, is beatiful for me. I am attracted to a girl who feels confident that she can wear anyhting and still look good.

• dressed up...if they are in sweats and a tee they look like bums... who wants to hear "hahaha your girl is to lazy to even dress up look at what she wears SWEATS AND A TEE HAHAHA" cmon my nigga :/

• both.

• Dressed up for sure! Sweats are NEVER the best look for a girl. A really hot one can pull off looking great in sweat pants and a tight tee (especially braless) but it's probably not the best look for her.

• When dressed-up, of course!

I remember weddings and the time when school ended, each and every girl was dressed-up so well and damn I couldn't take my eyes off them.. even those who normally are average were looking stellar!

If a girl is born pretty, she of course won't look bad in sweats and a tee, but definitely not better than dressed-up!

• As long as you're not trying to pull off the "leggings/tights as pants" thing. I'm fine. Nothing worse than a girl who thinks tights and legging are a substitute for pants

• sweats and a tee are cute but dressed up for a club is sexy dressed up for a wedding or party is pretty

What Girls Said 6

• I think a man looks great when he is in a tuxedo or a dress shirt and fancy jeans.

But honestly, A guy is most sexy to me when he is comfortable (and that can be in a t-shirt and sweats.)

I like the guy not the piece of fabric he is wearing.

• To me I think being dressed up looks better. It's something about having swag that ups everyone's appearance.

• No one looks great in sweats. It completely hides your figure. Try yoga pants Hahah and not guys hate guys. They're ugly.

• Both! Cause were beautiful! : )

• Dressed

• Guys will say sweats because only genuinely pretty girls look good in lazy clothes. Most average gals need to work on their apperance to be attractive to men.

• Good point.

• I honestly can say I find almost all girls pretty lol

I do care about looks but they aren't #1

some girls can pull of the sweats look and some can't

some girls can pull of the t-shirt and jeans look and some can't

but you gotta dress for your body

• Don' mind jad125, he's the biggest ass-kisser on this site!