Uggs vs Crocs vs Vibram FiveFingers?

Which ones are more ridiculous looking? Tell us what you think here and why.

• Uggs
    33% (4)20% (1)29% (5)Vote
  • Crocs
    42% (5)20% (1)35% (6)Vote
  • FiveFingers
    17% (2)40% (2)24% (4)Vote
  • Other
    8% (1)20% (1)12% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Uggs. All day, every day. I'm in hospitals most of the time so croc's are very common and I've accepted them. Fivefingers look cool. I don't own any, but they seemed like a fun idea, unlike uggs which are disgusting

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Crocs are the worst, they look like something a toddler or a clown should wear.

FiveFingers of course look ridiculous, but they also serve a practical function. So I think they are okay if you are running or something like that. Just chilling around town in FiveFingers is pretty funny looking.

Uggs are pretty bad too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Five fingers. those things are hideous. Anyone who wears those has no credibility, and cannot be taken seriously as a person.

1|1
    0|0
  • uhmmm...why isn't all an option?

3|1
    0|0
  • fivefingers

uggs are boots

crocs are clogs

but fivefingers are mittens for your feet?

1|1
    0|0
  • why do women have the most retarded shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Id like to try five fingers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocs! It looks retard

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't really think they look ridiculous. Depends on who is wearing them and how they are wearing. some crocs are really cute. I have a pair of ballet crocks and I get compliments on them all the time. Plus I love crocs, because they are comfortable and I can wear them to the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look really ridiculous, but the Vibram FiveFingers are kinda cool in a strange sort of way. The others are not cool at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're all equally unattractive some more so than others (Crocs). FiveFingers are more ridiculous, but I thnk they're cool lookin' (I say that because I saw them in a manga lol) even though Id never wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • FiveFingers Grossssssssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocs are the most ridiculous. They're hideous and not even functional. They're f***ing plastic shoes. Don't get me wrong, the other two are ugly too. Uggs are acceptable ONLY when worn for their intended purpose...COLD WEATHER. If it's 40 degrees out and you're wearing uggs, you're a f***ing moron. Vibram FiveFingers are strictly functional, and are made for runners, not for everyday wear.

0|0
    1|0