How to dress skinny with DD boobs?

I have problems with style and was wondering if you could help me?

I'm tan and blond - my issue is that I don't want to look fat but I have DD boobs I'm an aus size 8 (so US6, UK8) - what can I wear that won't make me look bigger but I also hate looking slutty! (this is day and/or night?) THANK YOU :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear well fitted tops. They should be big enough around your boobs that they don't look like they're about to burst out, but fitted close to your body at the waist so it doesn't make the rest of you look big. 2 common mistakes that busty girls seem to make is either they try to jam their boobs into tops that are too small or they wear baggy tops that make them look fat even when they're not. You sound like your pretty slim, but with big boobs (which is an absolutely INCREDIBLE body type by the way). You can make that work and look great but you have to find tops that fit your body or have them altered so they do.

• haha thanks! yeah I have that problem exactly! I hate baggy tops cause it just makes me look huge but if I don't find the right fitted top I look skanky and I HATE looking skanky cause I don't like to look easy aha

or what do you think of like high waisted stuff? I wear a lot of that like jeans/dress shorts so they come in on the waist?

• Well, I AM something of a boob connesseur. So for that particular fashion genre, I guess you could say I'm kind of gay for boobs! LOL! :P

• Hhahahahhaahhaha

What Guys Said 1

• Put it this way...the lower the cut on the neck line...the sluttier

What Girls Said 3

• Try wearing cute dresses that hug your curves and tops that aren't too low cut. Wear a lot of dark clothing if you want to achieve that thinner look.

• I have the same body. Size 4 to 6 us with dds. my waist is very small but I also have fuller thighs and a big butt. So loose tops are awful on me. Try wearing shirts that are fitted, tight but not especially low cut so you show your shape not your entire tit. Remember shirts will always look dirtier on you. Try high waisted pencil skirts with a blouse tucked in. if you can't button the blouse button the lower half only and wear a tank top under it , beats the snagged look. Look for a lot of things that emphasize your small waist. Remember that basics and solids are our best friends since a lot of clothes may not fit right, but the great body makes up for it :)

• LOL@"the great body makes up for it!" Truer words have never been spoken! Disagree with the high waist advice though. But otherwise agree.

• try looser tops but skinnier jeans to even out the balance