in your opinion, what shampoo and condition do you think really works for any type of hair that works like magic? what shampoo has a strong scent, promote hair growth or mend split ends, or just works really well?

Most Helpful Girl

• I use a lot of pantene in general. I especially like the leave in conditioners, because they help make my hairstyling in the morning go much faster (I have fairly long hair) ; as for shampoo, I prefer to use natural types ( there's a brand called nature's gate-they're pretty good)_ doesn't dry my hair out as much as the regular stuff.

I have thick hair (the envy of my friends with thin hair strands) but styling it is a b**** so using some of the conditioning spray (from pantene) is helpful for me. ^_^

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Herbal essence coconut milk and orchid is amazing. It smells very nice and does wonders to my thick hair.

• Slick Line. It comes in a big orange bottle and you have to get it from a beauty store like Sally's. It is salon quality and not too expensive. It's like 13 bucks for a liter of it, it lasts forever. It smells really yummy, makes your hair really soft, and I don't think anything "mends" split ends but slickline does prevent it.

• i always was a fan of paintein pro v. I never tried it but I know there's a shampoo from pantein called beautiful lengths. I beleive its for long hair and keeping it strong and beautiful, heeling split ends and all that shit. also, they have really good conditioning masks. I dye my hair all the time and the conditioning mask keeps my hair smooth and heathly like crazy.