Guys, would you shave off your body hair for a girl?

Would you shave your body hair off for a girl if she said she didn't like it? Would you really have to like her to do this?

We are officially secret cuddle buddies I guess, but our situation is very complicated because he's one of my brother's friends. Everyone says he has a big thing for me... in fact one of our friends said he is headoverheels for me... but when I confronted him about our situation last night, he said he doesn't want a serious relationship and would like things to stay the same and that he wouldn't see anyone else. However, I know he's really worried about losing friendships.

Anyway, this morning I made the comment I never liked body hair and he said he would shave it all off for me... Is that significant?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little,but not really. Men say things to get women to do stuff that they want. I've shaved my body hair for my wife many times, but that's because I would do anything for her and want to make her happy. However, he might be doing the same thing, as he would do anything for you as well. But you could test him, and ask him what he would do if say, you needed a kidney or something, or you got in an accident and needed blood, but then again, he could just be saying things in order for you to do whatever he wants. It's kind of tricky, and I'm not sure what his intentions are in terms of a relationship. You might also make the first move and ask him out, and see if anything happens, but that's up to you. Sorry I can't be of more help.

What Guys Said 4

• Sure, what the hell. It's just hair.

• As long as she was shaved, I would do it.

• Nope

• If my girlfriend would request it - I'd do it - no problem about it, as I also expect her to shave it down there completely!

If she wouldn't ask it I wouldn't shave it!

By the way.. I find the second paragraph to be very irrelevant to your question! Like... WTF

What Girls Said 0