Am I the only one who thinks tattoos are tacky and gross?

does anyone else hate tatttoos and think they look trashy and gross?

I honestly would never get one. I used to think about getting one but now I'm pretty sure I wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• some tattoos have meaning. for example- soldiers in a certain platoon may get the same tattoo, to show that they are more connected and to identify themselves. perhaps someone got a tattoo for a dead sibling, or family members. those tattoos are cool and I can understand. but the stupid random ones are pointless...

• I come from the "old school" myself where people should only get tattoos on their arms and if they have done the service thing together.

That said, I have seen some women who did have attractive "tramp stamps" on their lower backs.

• tramp stamps? lmao...

• iam sure your not, what's the point bitching about it? you just made yourself sound like a bitch, like really. don't judge a person for what they look like. the love of your life could be a full bodied tattood man/woman whatever your sexual orientation.

• I'm sure you're not the only one but I don't agree with you.

• I have tattoos. They are fine if they are in a place where you can cover them up.

• I disagree but m sure others agree

• I'm offended

• I think those big and complicated ones they are gross but a small word like "FORGIVE" on her left arm - that's acceptable

• Same

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sure you're not the only one, but there are a lot of people (like me) who would disagree with you.

• most are stupid things like 'love' in chinese or a butterfly on your hip or 'i love my momma' on the side of your arm.

but then you come across some tattoos that have meaning, that are unique, distinctive, and a form of art.

• How about a cross with rose on it? :-O

• lol my teacher loves when people get the kanji and chinese symbols on their arms and don't know what it means. Some chick was walking around with one she thought it meant peace and harmony, it really meant cow. lol

• LOL. exxxactly... :p

• whatever floats your boat. everyone's different

• It's body art. I don't wanna get one, but I wanna make 'em.

• When done right, they are amazing.

At the end of the day people can do what they want to their bodies. Sometimes I'll see a silly tattoo and inwardly facepalm, but it doesn't affect me much at all. I have tattoos, and I love 'em.

• You're not the only one who thinks that; many people think like you. I don't agree because there are some really awesome tattoos out there, but there are also really tacky ones.

• Some tattoos do look gross and tacky but I don't think every tattoo is gross and tacky, some is cute.