How do you plan to improve your appearance?

Do you let it change naturally or shape it with force (e.g. you pinch your nose to make it higher?) Also I'm planning to get a plastic surgery. Should I?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would advise against Plastic Surgery unless you have some deformity (for lack of better word) if you honestly "hate your life" because your nose is ugly, broken, messed up, off to the side (for example) then sure! By all means, if it makes you a happier person, then you should do whatever you feel like doing in the long run.

I don't know of any other physical tricks to change your appearance.

Good luck!, I'm sure you're perfectly fine though. :)

What Guys Said 5

• the other guys rite there's something special about working out and eating healthy other people will notice the difference before you do cause when your happy with your self you get an inner glow that nobody can resist whether it be female or male it will make people wanna talk to you and ask you things about how you stay so happy

• Exercise/working out/being healthy > plastic surgery

• Exercise/working out/being healthy are all fine and good things, but they aren't going to give her the rack she wants.

• I'm not one to judge, to each their own. Just amusing and quite sad how people aren't happy with themselves.

• I want longer hair, won't make me look any better though.

• try and gain 10 lean pounds

• Lol about pinching your nose to make it higher, my girlfriend used to squeeze her boobs to make it bigger. Accept yourself for who you are. Plastic surgery doesn't guarantee a better life

What Girls Said 5

• With surgery. I plan on getting a nose job next year, hopefully. Maybe, breast implants.

"Pinching your nose to make it higher?" Lmao, that's funny.

• -1. you don't need any of that. you need a boob job redone every ten years and what if one of them pops jumping off the diving board?

• -Cosmetic surgery

-Pilates

• This should be under style or other, not flirting.

• I'm planning on losing a few pounds, because as time goes on (at the rate I'm going), I am going to become fatter. Lol. Plastic surgery is your decision and only yours. Do you feel comfortable about your body image? For me I plan on getting plastic surgery when I turn the legal age where I am going to get it done. I am most likely getting breast implants, because I'm flatter than a wall... :( Well good luck with everything! :)

• i need to lose 30lbs :(