What looks on a girl that loves high heels?

I love wearing high heels since I'm so short. What would ya'll say look good with heels?

0|1
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Same here! I wear heels all the time cause I am like super short. I love pairing them with jeans or leggings if I am going for a causal look. But at the clubs, I like to dress it up by wearing super short dresses. On dates, I love wearing something cute and sexy but not over the top like a nice dress or a cute skirt and top. Have you tried wearing heeled booties? They are super cute with everything! And they are super great for the winter!

0|0
    0|0
    • OMG I NEED SOME! ALL I HAVE ARE OPEN TOED HEELS! I NEED HEELED BOOTIES! Thanks for the idea!

• Show All
    • No problem. What can I say, I have an obsession for shoes! :)

What Guys Said 5

• short, frilly dresses or long frilly blouses that come down to your knees with leggins work well for shorter girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • A skirt or dress always look good with high heels. At least I like that combo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short skirt and a tank top. sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • dress, skirt, urban chic type look. even jeans and stuff works too, but it may look overdone.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want the "slutty" look. Short skirt, tank top/tube top etc..

If you want the Classy look: Cocktail dress

If you want the casual but sexy look: Jeans and a top (my ex best girl "friend" did this..but she was hot in practically anything, so it didn't really matter)

0|0
    0|0
    • By the way, my mom is from South Dakota...go South Daktoians!

• Show All
    • I rarley do! It works and if I could find a way to do Marching band in heels I would!

• Fellow band nerd..I should add you

What Girls Said 2

• skinny jeans would look good with some heals.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything :)

I love to wear heels with skirts though, feels very girlie and sexy :)

0|0
    0|0