What eye color do you have? do you like your eye color? if you could have a diff color what would it be

the title really says it all...i have brown...i like brown...and if I could have any id choose grey Because its my favorite color

0|0
34|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Really dark brown. The kinda look black actually, unless you look closely.

When I was little I thought I had rootbeer colored eyes, because in the sun they look kind of amber-ish, like when you hold a glass of rootbeer up to the light. Again, only if you're up close. Yes, I was a weird kid, haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 33

• I have brown eyes too and I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • dark brown. I wish they were blue though.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes are hazel - brown in the center and green towards the edges. I used to wish I had true green eyes, but I like hazel.. depending on the weather, tears and my eyeshadow they go from brown to green to golden brown.

but deep blue eyes would be awesome ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • when I was little my eyes were a deep navy blue, they stayed that blue longer than it usually takes for a baby's eye color to emerge, so my family thought they would stay that color, then one day there was a green/grey ring, and the next day they were hazel. sometimes id like to see what id look like with those color eyes now.. I reckon theyd look pretty awesome with my dark hair haha.

• Golden Brown...

I would have just said brown..but my eye looks like a mix bettween amber and brown...so..blahh

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes. Don't particularly like them because they're such a boring color. I'd love to have green eyes because they're pretty :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Dark brown with some blue specks in the center. but they are odd overall I guess. multicolored eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel, though it's pretty much all green.

If I could pick a color I'd have grey, or really light brown eyes.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have dark brown and I. Like it..I don't think id look better with other colors so I wouldn't want to change mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not dark and not light brown eyes either they are in the middle. Even though my eyes aren't very exciting I get told I have nice eyes(I think its because I have long eyelashes) but yea I like my eye color but if I could have another it would be green. and what about you?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have redish brown eyes. I like my eye color, suits me well. But I have to say that if I could change it I would want hazel eyes. I love how complex they can look. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown. Brown is my favorite eye color. Yes I like them. I wouldn't want any other color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown and now I like it I use to not since my family has a lighter brown

0|0
    0|0
  • i have greenish greyish eyes mostly green but in the sun its green and grey mixed together but I like my color of eyes I also wish that I would have blue eyes because they are also so pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes are green (really green when Iam crying) , but sometimes they look blue on the sun. if I could choose, I would have light ocean blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • you look better with green in my opinion

• maybe, but when I was a child, I had blue eyes and I always wished I had green. and now, when they became green I want back their blue color. but I think that color isn't really important. important is that I am not blind.

• i have brown eyes and I love them. I do find other eye colors like green , hazel etc attractive too.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are green. Sometimes, I think they're very cool but I'd rather have blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are a very dark brown eye color. I really don't like them. But sometimes, I do. I guess it depends on my mood. If I could have a different eye color, it would probably be grey-blue eyes<3 :]

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are brown, it is okay but I would choose green

1|0
    0|0
  • light brown :) I love my eyes. But I wonder what a light blue would look like

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark blue/greeny blue eyes < I'm told that.

I like them, but I'd like to have green eyes ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • i have green eyes.. I like my eyes, but if I had to choose another, blue/gray

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown, I would choose amber the gold flecks are cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes. I would like them purple or orange..

0|0
    0|0
  • i have brown hair. its OK, I wish it was lighter. if I could chose it would be brownish- grayish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown (so boring). I wish I had green eyes...

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes are brown and I love them if I could have any color it would be green or blue

0|0
    0|0
  • Rned to love it I use to want hazel N and I leave brow

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel. I like mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are dark brown, honey brown in the sun and I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • one of my eyes is blue the other is half blue half brown - and I love them :) ha ha but one of my ex has brown one has blue eyes

0|0
    1|0
    • i don't know why I added that ha ha I thought you asked what color eyes I go for.. I like all colors!

• i don't understand that last part

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• I have green eyes, but I'd rather have blue, because girls go for the guys with blue eyes more often then any other color.

0|0
    0|0
    • this is definitely true - I will admit to a weakness for blue eyes..

• I personaly like green eyes more though, blue is a bit bland, and very common. I think some people like blue eyes more because they stand out, and you see them from a distance.

• Brown and yes I like my eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • the ladies say green, I say hazel. I'm good with what I've got

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown/hazel. But I wish I had blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are black, I'm fine with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes. I'm happy with that color as it matches my dark hair. Tbh I really wouldn't want any other color...sure it's a common, but I like it nonetheless. I find it odd some people think I look Italian for it, when in fact I am genetically very English and dark brown hair and eyes are like the most common in the world (probably slightly less in this part of the world but still pretty goddamn common)

green eyes are cool. so are blue. but with girls I prefer dark brown. either way ALL of the eye colors can be immensely pretty.

0|1
    0|0