Girls with hair on their backs?

girls, do you shave or wax it? Guys is it a turn off or huge deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, Honey leave it alone ! If a guy you're with doesn't like it, I'm sure he'll tell you...otherwise, don't worry about it.

There are a LOT of guys, (such as myself) who find it a HUGE TURN ON ! I'm the same with her bush, and if she's got a "treasure trail" that's also verrrry sexy.

While I've heard lots of people say that they prefer everything shaved or waxed or whatever, I have NEVER heard a guy actually complain because the woman he was with was hairy.

But my vote is a turn ON !

What Guys Said 7

• as long as she isn't looking like teen wolf then I won't mind.

• ya..its nice to have hairless backs but hairs on backs is a natural process...we can't stop it..so why taking it as turn off...boys also have hairs on backs..just grow up guys..it doesn't make a difference..

• I don't like hairy backs on girls.

• eww

• Thats possible?

• Huge turn off

• please shave...

What Girls Said 2

• Luckily all of my body hair is like naturally bleach blonde...so I don't have to worry about shaving peach fuzz or anything anytime soon. If you're with a guy that is with you for more than just looks, he shouldn't care-so don't fret about it too much.

• Well I just leave it cause at the moment it's fall, and I have no need to wear a bikini, and no one sees it any other time at the moment. When people are going to see my back I shave it, but to be honest it's not the big of a deal, and no one who counts is going to care.