Would you pursue someone you found highly attractive and intimidating?

or would you just go for someone less intimidating?

Most Helpful Guy

• its literally taken me YEARS to finally do that... but If I found them highly attractive and intimidating, it would take a lot of courage, and Id nervously pursue them lol

What Guys Said 5

• I would go for an intimidating girl if I am attracted to her, and we must get along, otherwise its best not to waste time. Compatibility matters.

• Depends on the guy when you ask about pursuing. Most guys seem to be okay with pursuing someone. If you're me though, for example, I don't pursue anyone. Intimidated by any girl I find attractive so I just don't do anything. If you think you have one of these situations with a dude, try giving him a not-so-subtle hint that you are interested. No uncertain terms.

• well it depends if I really like the person

i will try once and if it doesn't work ill stop trying

but usually I just go for the less intimidating

• if I liked her as a person and all sure , I would .

• I might. Done it before.

What Girls Said 4

• Being really shy I usually feel more comfortable pursueing someone who doesn't intimidate me very much, but if I found this person highly attractive (personality wise/physically) then I would go after him as best as I could...hahaha which would probably involve me finding a way to get close to him..i.e mutualy friend or sitting near him in a mutual class and attempting a convo. Usually you'll find after you get to know the person they weren't really that intimidating at all =D...usually ha ha xP

• I have this self esteem thing where I figure that no one that I find attractive could possibly find me attractive. I guess it's happened that way before, so I just learn too efficiently from past experiences. That being said, I'm not likely to pursue someone that I'm not attracted to. I know that makes me sound kind of shallow, but I'm honestly not very picky with appearance. Personality can drastically change someone's appearance in my eyes.

• That's not being shallow. I think that's the general rule for everyone...Besides, the way I look at it is, being shallow is to pretend that looks don't count in the equation of attraction.

• Yes. What do I have to lose?

• No, I would not