Is it hot when a guy looks like he got busted up in a fight?

Black eyes and cuts on his face and ****? Does it make him look bad***.

Most Helpful Girl

• no. not attractive at all

What Girls Said 6

• At first glance its like hmm who did he get in a fight with and secondly, I wonder how the other guy looks. But if you have a bruise on your face or cut it kinda looks rugged to me, there was a guy in my math class last year that had a black eye the first couple weeks of school. It was kinda sexy only because the guy himself was very very tough and rugged looking. But if you come to school looking like you got attacked by a swan then odds are it would be a sign of getting this guy some help.

• no, it looks like he can't fight.

• No, it means he shouldn't be intoxicated while fighting...

• no, it means if he knows he gets rowdy when he's drunk, he shouldn't be drinking to the point where he gets drunk.

• No it's not hot...but I wouldn't pass him over! I would talk to him if he approached me! Now if he acting all tough and rough while I'm talking to him its a different story .

• No...I'd be movin on to the next guy.

• no... I'd want to take him to a hospital/clinic :/

• Not hot at all :/

What Guys Said 3

• Does the blue waffle looks appealing?

• Makes him look like he sucks at fighting.

• Maybe to guys, but girls don't know that.

• I don't know if girls find it hot but when I had a bandage on my knuckles for a few days from when I first started boxing it was definitely a good conversation starter. Some girls would ask me what happened and I would always say I got into a fight with a professor. But if you have marks on your face that probably means you got your ass kicked lol

• Yeah I got busted up, it wasn't really a fight a guy just took advantage of my trash talking drunk ***.