Is extreme fit unattractive?

is being muscular unattractive? I've started running, eating healthy and weight training. my goal is to look like this; link

or; link

is that too unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm starting to look like the girl in the second pic due to athletics - and I'm excited for that ha ha

One of the best athletes on my team is built just like her, but a little stronger. She has great tone in her body, abs, muscle definition (not too manly though -) but she is one of the sexiest girls at our school lol The football players constantly make comments about her (positive flirty ones,) and her boyfriend is so hot lol

So I think tone and being fit is good - a lot of guys dig a girl with a strong look - but just not overly strong like the girl in the first picture.

You want to preserve a decent amount of femininity.

What Guys Said 15

• I find those two extremely hot. Just don't go overboard.

• The first link was a bit too muscular, the second link looked fine. It's definitely not unattractive, and is somewhat attractive, it's just that you'd probably be more fit and in better shape than a lot of guys and they'd find that a bit daunting. So in my opinion, it's attractive, just don't get too muscular haha.

• Meh. I'm not attracted to muscly women. But the girls in those pics looked alright, they don't have huge muscles though.

• EWWWWW!

• If you have less than 10% body fat and large muscles it can be unattractive.

• Being fit and toned is hot,girls having muscles is just weird for me

• 1st girl: a little too big

2nd girl: hot as f***

• the first is a little much the second is pretty hot

• That's a complete turn off to me.

• yo that first girl has more muscle than me - not cool

the second girl is not bad at all

• the first one looks like she's gona grow a d*** soon

• as long as you're fit and in shape (not overly muscular), it's sexy.

• sexy af! mmmm... ;)

• oy, 1st link is way too fit. 2nd link is hot. exercising too much is so rare...

• I like my girls skinny and weak so I can beat them easily.

Just joking lmao but I think the first one had biceps and wrists that are not attractive on a girl. The second one was fine however.

What Girls Said 7

• LOL, I almost like the second one...except I have extra load in the back area.

I like being fit. I think it works with me. I want to be leaner...but still toned. Anyways...they look good. the first one has buff arms..she seriously needs to put that weight down.

• Most guys on here are attracted to overweight/chubby/out of shape girls, rather than thin or in shape, so you won't get much positive responses.

My guy friends who are mostly athletes tend to like those body types. Then again, as I've said before they are athletes so they definitely dig girls who are athletic

• Untrue. Most guys will probably go for those girls because they don't think they have a chance with the "hotter" ones. The majority of guys will always be attracted to girls who are in shape.

• If you ask them who or what they find attractive, they'd said Christina Hendricks or Adele, just to be politically correct

• Pass. ha ha I like Christina's hair color though.

• the second one is definitely hotter than the first one.

• Not unattractive, just very intimidating.

• Try to achieve the second one

• what are you talking about? you're be fit and toned, and HOT

• The second ones not too bad. But the first ones just nasty.