What do you think of this haircut?

What do you think of this haircuts,for a small petite girl with dark brown hair

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like the first one but I like the second one

What Guys Said 3

• NOOO! DON'T DO IT! :'(

• Meh, I like long hair.

• i like the way the first one looks from the front

What Girls Said 10

• I'm usually not too big a fan of bob haircuts, though I do like that first one.

Such short haircuts usually give off a more mature vibe though. I'd say the first works for a younger look because it's not as short and it's got some asymmetry to it.

• I think it will look good as long as you don't have thick hair. The back of her head in the first pic looked big and lumpy so as long as it doesn't look like that it'll be nice.

• I think it's cute.

• I don't really like bob haircuts.

• second one for sure.

• I like the first one the best.

• I think on a small petite girl the first one is to much hair going on but I like the shape of it and I really like the 2nd one a lot it looks really pretty on that model. just depends on your face shape and such on whether it would look good on you.

I'd go with the longer cut first though if you're cutting your hair from it being long it's an adjustment.

• I don't really recommend bobs. They're a lot of work to style and keep up with trim-wise. I had a bob but I'm so over it that I cut my hair myself and am just letting it grow out. If you have the time, patience and will do the maintenance required, it can be a cute cut.

• I think it'd be cute if the two parts in the front were like shoulder length and went to a bob in the back. I'd show you a picture but I can't find one. Really really cute hair cut.

• The first one, but not as long in the front. Second one looks like a soccer mom.