Does this seem too heavy?

I recently hit 120 lbs, but it doesn't seem like I should weigh this much. I'm a runner and have an athletic build (smaller boobs/butt and larger thighs) I wear a size 0 or 25 in pants and I'm 5'4. I was wondering if it seems strange to anyone else that I would weigh this much. I'm not incredibly muscular and I have very little fat on my body.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• You WANT to weigh at least that much.

You're doing fine, don't let preconceptions of 90lb women fool you.

PLUS, you're 5'4" if you were any skinnier you're be skin and bones! :P

Regardless, Good luck!

• 120 is not that heavy if you have a bit of muscle.

My friend's sister is a competitive cross country skier, maybe 5'6, she weighs like 145 - no fat on her.

• Not really, muscle is heavy so if you have an athletic build it's common to weigh a little more than people might expect you to.

• Your BMI is 20.6, which means that you have perfectly normal weight (18.5 to 24.9 would be normal). You may feel like you have more weight because muscles are heavier than fat.

• no that's a good weight it a healthy weight

• Not even close.

• Yeah, it could just be the muscle but you sound pretty attractive I must say.

What Girls Said 5

• Muscle weighs more than fat hun. Like you said, you have a muscular body so that makes you in better shape than a strictly skinny girl your height. A girl your same size but with no muscle definition would weigh less, that's true but they'd also be in worse shape.

• It doesn't matter how much you weigh, just how you feel about yourself.

• you have nothing to worry about lol

• your fine. my sister is 5'5 and 120 and looks really skinny lol. don't worry your not fat at all

• Shut up please. Your weight is perfectly fine.

If you don't believe it, do a BMI test.

Please go fishing somewhere else.