Why do hot girls assume that every average looking/ugly guy wants to date them?

This hot girl (not my type) tried to flirt with me (average looking) but I ignored her. She kept trying to get my attention and I told her I'm not interested in her/not sexually attracted to her. She got mad at me and told me she could get the hottest guys bla bla (which is actually true. Most guys want to get in her pants, but she's simply not my type). She felt humiliated and asked me if I was gay and that's why I slapped the sh*t out of her. She couldn't believe that an average looking guy rejected her. Seriously... why did she assume I was interested in her? Do hot girls think average looking guys are not picky/will never reject them? Lol, it depends on the guy's personality. Some hot guys aren't picky at all whereas some average looking guys are. How come hot girls fail to understand that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they constantly need it to validate themselves. They believe life revolves around them.

What Girls Said 5

• Why do hot girls assume that every average looking/ugly guy wants to date them? Perhaps in general most guys no matter their looks want an attractive girl or at the very least a girl who is more attractive than himself.

Though it is interesting that you're generalizing all hot girls based on one hot girls action.

Why did she assume I was interested in her? She was attractive and most people want attractive partners.

No different than a guy assuming that girls will be interested in him because he's nice since most people want a partner who is nice to them.

How come hot girls fail to understand that? They don't fail to understand that. Most know personality counts however it's usually looks that attracts for most people.

After all you probably would have gone for her if she was a hot girl who was your type. You would have probably gone for looks then see if personality matched up.

* I doubt you slapped her. If you did LMFAO guys do/say way worse things and get away with it yet a girl asking if you're gay = slap the sh*t out of her. Guess guys can't b*tch when girls degrade/humiliate them for approaching/hitting on them. *

• Because. More often than not, that is the case lol. You try and be humble and just assume that guys are just being friendly, so you're friendly right back... Next thing you know, he's asking you out and you're all uncomfortable and have no idea how to say no without making it awkward! But, just because that happens often, doesn't mean it happens all the time...

Just like not ALL hot girls thing EVERYBODY wants to sleep with them. If it were me and someone said they weren't interested, I might be a little offended but I would just leave it at that... Cherry pie is great. Most people like it... But some people just don't like cherries, ya know? Sounds like this girl's a bit of a diva.

• because its what they used to since they got their sexappeal, you can't totally blame them, o yeah and just for the record, boys do this to, because I am average and pretty boys offen think I'm gonna fall for them what isn't always the case, so calm the fck down lmao

• Because many guys make them believe in that... Its the same with Hot guys and they can't believe you said no... Like you couldn't ...

And you know Most guys don't refuse sex from any girl sadly but true, specialy If She is Hot...

I know this really Hot girl but guys just want her for sex its sad but Good guys don't want her...

• Aw you gave her a blow to her ego! LOL Glad someone gave her a reality check.

What Guys Said 3

• 1|0
  • Most girls have inflated egos, or apparent inflated egos in that area. They think 'cause they can always find one guy interested that they can get any guy. Deluded.

• I disagree. Its only when a girl is hot and knows it--and takes advantage of it, that they might have that mindset.

• Haven't you talked to girls?

• I believed you until you said you slapped her, LOL.

• are you retarded? she called me gay! of course I slapped her. you act like it's impossible to slap a girl... lol

• How did she react after you slapped her? lol