How much does the physical beauty or inner beauty and what does it mean to you?

How much does the Physical beauty or inner beauty and what does it mean to you?

Physical beauty to inner beauty?

• Inner beauty
  • Physical beauty
  • Got to have both NO EXCEPTIONS
  • Both, but more inner beauty

Most Helpful Guy

• Physical beauty always leaves something to be desired, and that something is usually inner beauty.

I would have to have both, I couldn't deal with having no physical attraction to someone special, and likewise, I wouldn't be able to bond with someone I only had a physical attraction to.

• ; ) Great Answer! : )

I'm not attacking his belief, because I do believe those with physical beauty understand the advantages it has and therefore tend to have no inner beauty(they don't need it). He just said "always."

What a coincidence, I always get attacked for such generalizations, but if it's a pc generalization, one isn't allowed to simply point something out.

Not an attack, just an observation

• In my experience, people with only physical beauty do ALWAYS leave you wondering if there is more to them. hence, the "always."

What Guys Said 11

• I personally like both. I think I'm a decent looking person, so I should be able to get a decent looking person. :)

• Physical beauty is only temporary, inner beauty lasts forever.

• When you have inner beauty then it also shines on the outside so you have both.

• They're both important but I care about personality a bit more.

• Not sure what the question is. Do I prefer inner or outer beauty? I prefer 50/50.

• YES! Well what's more important to you---inner or outer beauty? : )

is 50/50 your answer :)

• Gotta have both. You wouldn't want to be with someone that you didn't find physically attractive. Physical beauty will draw you in but inner beauty keeps you there..

• Physical beauty always fades. Anyone who cares about it at a great length is a fool. Inner beauty can last a life time.

• I believe in inner beauty..

• Same as AltTech

• physical beauty means everything to me

• Both, but More inner Beauty

What Girls Said 12

• Inner Beauty- Great personality, Nice person.

Outter Beauty- Physically Attractive.

Now, a combination of both would be good depending on the type of relationship you have with the person. For example...if your grandma is the kindest lady on earth and she is ugly as ****...it wouldn't matter at all...because whether is was beautiful or not, you aren't attracted to her...you love her for being a great grandma...emotional family relationship connection. On the other hand...if you a person who is like me...who can't tolerate this link as something I would have sex with and love for the rest of my life, then both count. Outter beauty isn't always the best trait because a person can be a gigantic f***tard toward you...and just be cause they are hot...it doesn't make it nice...well, at least imo.

LOL, I have seen outter beauty getting people far in life...for example "Megan Fox" and I have seen inner beauty getting people far in life "Susan Boyle"...

So, ofcourse I picked Both but Inner beauty last longer though. (D)

• I busted out laughing because when I read " For example...if your grandma is the kindest lady on earth and she is ugly as ****" I thought you were saying YOUR grandma is nice but ugly and I was like "wow, this bitch is harsh" lmao

I actually LOL'ed

• LOL, I was laughing as I was typing. LOL...

• Love it! : )

• I find that when a person has inner beauty, that's all I see when I look at them. Not to be corny or anything; I'm totally serious. My closest friends, who I know well enough to know that they are overflowing with inner beauty, really aren't that much to look at according to other people. I have very average looking friends, just like me. But I think they are all the most beautiful people I know.

• How much does the Physical beauty or inner beauty? C. Got to have both NO EXCEPTIONS

Though my choice wasn't listed. It would have been Both, but more physical beauty

What does it mean to you?

Physical beauty = attraction

Inner beauty = compatibility

^ how I like you as a person & whether I'll enjoy spending time with you

inner beauty will never be attraction for me.

• Inner beauty is obviously the more important of the two. Nobody wants to date a jerk or a bitch. However, without physical attraction, all the chemistry that makes a relationship isn't there.

• I said inner beauty. I think everyone is beautiful in their own way (on the outside), so I think inner beauty would top it off <33

• Ok, honest to god, there needs to be both. Straight up with no bullsh*t, you will never fall in love with someone's inner beauty alone because you just can't fall in love with someone who you just don't feel the slightest draw to at all. On the flip-side, you can't fall in love with a hollow shell either, so there must be both.

• Both

I think people who downplay physical beauty are bullsh*tting themselves and being politically correct. Not saying it's everything (cause it's not), but there has to be some level of physical attraction within a relationship.

Friendship wise, inner beauty matters more. My friends tend to be lively

• Both, but more inner beauty. I have to be physically attracted to someone, but I won't tolerate a sh*tty attitude just because someone is attractive.

• Inner beauty for me win hands down. When you have a beautiful spirit it shows on your face, you don't have to be a calendar model but you just look like you are.

your physical beauty that could be easy damage and you can't do nothing about it, you will still be that mean,self center, uptight bastard you always are. lol

• both, but more inner beauty.

• Both! =)

• I'd need inner beauty to keep my attention.