Should I get a pair of UGG boots?

I've never liked them, but now I don't know. They seem really comfy and warm, but they are kinda ugly...

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same problem as you! In the end, I chose not to get them because everyone I go to school with have them, and for me I don't like to have the same thing as everyone else. And the price of them, good lord! Where I live the classic short ones are around $275!

If you think about it, you could get shoes that are different and cuter for cheaper. Instead of buying Uggs, I chose to get myself a pair of Steve Madden boots. They are cuter and way cheaper than Uggs, they were about $80 and are way classier than Uggs. Everyone says that Uggs go with everything but this is not true because, would you wear Uggs to a nice dinner? NO! But would you wear Steven Maddens to a nice dinner? YES!

I chose something that was more affordable and way classier and it actually goes with everything, unlike Uggs! I hope this helps! It is truly up to you, but are you willing to spend $200 and up for shoes that everyone else has and that doesn't go with everything?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• I never would've considered buying them, but then my aunt gave me a pair for my birthday and now I love them. Ugg haters can get over it. They're comfortable as f***.

• I'm going to say no, but I think Ugg boots are ugly, so there you go. Also, around here, they get ruined very quickly and won't last a whole winter.

• Most people on here are UGG haters & dislike them (but miraculously don't dislike Emu or Bearpaw)

I say if you want them, get them. If not, then don't. There's a variety of boots out there

• I hate all boots that make a person look like they're morphing into a guinea pig.

• there great for keeping your feet warm in the cold that's a fact!

• They're ugly, they look like astronaut boots.

• Yeah. I have a pair of classic UGGs that are this really pretty purple. I get compliments on them quite a lot. :) And I had mine water-proofed so they don't turn a nasty color/consistency like some peoples' do...ew.

• i would get a cheaper version and if you like them get real ones. if you don't then well you don't have like $100 wasted!