What to wear with black leggings?

What are options to wear with black leggings? shoes,shirt, jackets etc? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I practically live in them! Just make sure that the shirt you're wearing goes past your butt. I generally pair them with long shirts and wear a belt around the shirt to define my waist and boots/flats. Sometimes I like to wear dresses on top of them. If you are planning to wear a shorter shirt that doesn't go past your butt, just thrown on a pair of denim shorts on top or any pair of short shorts, so it covers your butt and the front of your va jay jay. Cause some girls have camel toes and they're eww! Shorts guarantee a camel toe free look. lol.

What Guys Said 3

• Wear them with shorts, they look awesome.

Don't wear them as pants, please.

• Take off the leggings and wear some real pants.

• If you have a great ass, then pretty much anything. Tight white t-shirt looks good. Of course, Tess Taylor has some great shots wearing black leggings while smoking a bong topless. HOT!

What Girls Said 5

• You can wear just about any and everything.

To name a few outfits...:

Sweater dress and flats link

Long shirts (that cover your booty) link

A form fitting dress or skirt paired with a jacket, blazer, or cardigan link

Some more examples... link

• tunics

dresses link

skirts link

Here are some outfits that would look cute with tights or leggings

link

link

• You can wear almost anything with black leggings. But please, for the love of Pete, wear a shirt that covers your butt.

I tend to wear tunic type shirts with leggings, things that are too long to be shirts but too short to be dresses.

• Pretty much anything.

• I pair dresses that have black in them over top of black leggings with black motorcycle boots that go slightly above the knee. And I'll wear my black trench coat with a scarf and gloves to keep warm.