What's Your Everyday Look?

Clothing, hairstyle, makeup, what's your "everyday" look?

Going to classes, shopping, work etc? NOT formal occasions

Mine as of late, t-shirt, yoga pants & flip flops or TOMS. Since it's been chilly as of late, I haven't been wearing flip flops.

Makeup...well, when I decide to put in effort, it's just a mascara/eyeliner look

Hair, I wear down curly with a little mousse, so it's curly, little ringlets :)

Of course, I wear my glasses & wear my Cartier perfume or Juicy Couture perfume.

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally just jeans [usually dark skinnies], a t-shirt or other random cottony top, with either a zip-up hoodie or a cardigan, and flats or boots I can pull on easily. Hair is simple, I don't do much to it. Once it's washed and I'm out of the shower, just towel-dried a little bit, then twisted up into a clip until it's a little more dry so it doesn't frizz up [it's cold this time of year here, but also very moist, so frizz is a huge issue lol], then take it down later. It usually falls in little ringlets at the ends. My hair is always parted to the side, so sometimes I'll clip my bangs back into a kind of pouf with a bow or clip of some sort to the side. Makeup is pretty minimal, usually just mascara unless I feel like doing more. Glasses, and Betsey Johnson perfume, usually. =]

What Guys Said 8

• I tend to wear the same thing daily, which is blazer, buttoned up shirt,denim jeans and casual shoes/shoes, my necklace, watch and ring. Usually my hair is always the same as I wake up, since its getting colder , I just swap my blazer for my trench coat and might wear a scarf here and there.

No one can ever say they saw me just in T shirt and jeans and sneakers before.

• Black socks, dark blue jeans (semi-baggy), dark t-shirt, Hoodie if chilly out.

Beanie if at home, and Vans. :) Oh and my Naval academy ring.

• Clothes: black carharrts (canvas pants), Faded brown canvas button shirt I wear as a jacket, usually a t-shirt under that, brown leather steel-toed boots. Haven't shaved in many months, but I'm still working on getting full facial hair anyways, gold earing in left lobe, and usually hair tied back.

• Well I wake up each morning get out of my tree scratch my ass on said tree for a food 30 minutes to give my behind fur a nice fluff then I lay down on my stomach in some grass to give myself a nice aroma then I put a piece of bamboo in my hair

But no I'm always in polo and jeans or whatever my hair is straight always don't gotta anything with it

• I think my default picture is a pretty accurate representation of what I always wear. The only difference is that I generally live in my leather jacket.

• Brown dress shoes, brown socks, dark blue jeans, somewhat nice long-sleeve shirt, and a hoodie.

• Jeans, a t-shirt, and some skate shoes. I've been doing that my entire life. Hair I just brush back and I'm good to go. No clue what the hell my cologne is, but it smells good. lol

• shirt and tshirt. nike shoes,never really style my hair and old spice, lol guess not a very good looker.

What Girls Said 16

• i need to step my game up! I usually put my hair in a big clip because I haven't been to a salon in a while, I wear tops, skinny jeans and flats, and no makeup except for lipgloss and the occasional mascara. and I rotate my perfumes everyday so it could be anything in my collection. I want to be more stylish and get out of this rut

• Since recently it has been cold has balls...wait that is irrelevant *snowballs*...I have been wearing sweat pants, leggings, boots and hooded jackets...and Fitted caps.

As for hair- Straight , down...i hate ponytails ..but I want to do it curly...yet I never go out often with it that way...so I am sort of don't..

My makeup- I LOVE BRONZER! whether it is 1 degree outside. I MUST look sunkissed Gosh Damnit!

Sometime I put on mascara...usaully I forget...

I don't like eye liner..I wear it for parties...because It takes me like an hour to put it on properly.

I put on concealer on my ugly spots...and put on my brow gel and reddish plum lipstick...and leggo.

it takes me 5 minutes... or less...idk...

I wear my (french name) Pacifique Vannille perfume...and I wear my glasses! XD

• I usually wear shorts and a t shirt or singlet with a sheer cardigan with sandals/ thongs, or else leggings, boots, shirt and leather jacket if its a bit cooler. That is what I wear when I'm not making an effort. For makeup I usually wear a light foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lip gloss. I'd like to wear less makeup, but I just don't have the skin for it. My hair I usually just wakeup and brush with a comb and leave it, its naturally wavy and I'm trying to grow it so I don't use heat products unless I'm going somewhere important. I've never really been fussed about styling my hair anyway, I've always just worn it down, nothing special. I usually wear vanilla oil instead of perfume.

• Uggs, Tee, Sweater, jacket, hair in an 80's swoop, and a medium- dark wash skinny jeans. And a g-string

• I have a unique style, and I love it. I honestly like to stand out, and I think it's amusing to sometimes even get odd looks hah. I'd like to say it's a Boho style, but not quite. It really goes into the category of vintage, and I basically live and breathe clothes. Not to sound like a drama queen poser, but I love having clothes that nobody else does. I do my hair different everyday, It's almost down to my belly button so I either straighten it or curl it usually. But it's not stringy and gross, by the way lol. And for makeup I wear whatever I feel matches my outfit best. And Ed Hardy Hearts & Dagger's perfume.

• It changes depending on the day and what I'm doing.

Every day work appropriate= skinny jeans + cute blouse (sometimes graphic t-shirt) + cardigan or blazer + flats, Toms, or boots

Every day outside of work = yoga pants + t-shirt + hoodie + flats, Toms, or Chucks

My hair is almost always curled, I rarely put in the effort it takes to straighten it. I've started wearing makeup every day, but it's usually pretty light.

• Make up - Black or brown eyeliner and black mascara *I stopped using foundation a year ago.. I think I'm kind of allergic to make up. :(

Clothes - Cute tops with jeans paired with some cute black heels. Sometimes heel boots.. Since it's getting cold out, I'm sticking with heel boots and converses.

Hair - It's usually straight, fishtails or in a pony tail. After high school, I stopped doing my hair so much. Which is kind of nice.. I don't have to worry about what my next hair style is. *I love curly hair by the way.

• Depends...My schedule varies, I could be in the office a few hours then in peoples homes & schools, or court, or really yucky places. So I dress accordingly. Basically this fall I've been wearing light weight cords, long sleeved silk tee shirts and a vest. I don't like wearing coats yet, so a quilted cord or silk vest.

I always do light make up: tinted moisturizer, cream blush, mascara, lipstick. Hair: straight with a flip on the end. Pretty simple.

I might switch it up & wear a jacket instead of the vest. And always gold hoop earrings a big necklace that I've made. Obsession perfume for me.

• Usually leggings or some other nice fitting pants with a longer top that is a bit tighter at the waist (but not always - I just like form fitting clothes). Now that it's Fall (feels like winter, though), I'm usually wearing boots, almost always with a heel. My hair is either straight or curly, and I'm always wearing a watch, earrings (different pairs), and the same necklace. I rarely wear make-up just for going to class, it seems like a waste of time and effort, but if I'm feeling up to it, then I'll wear it.

• Uhm, I really like boots, so I usually wear those. Most of the time I'm either wearing leggings or jeans, preferably dark wash. I wear a lot of tank tops and cardigans too. I usually straighten my hair, but since it's dying, I've been curling it since it seems to do less damage to my hair. I only wear four makeup products- concealer, powder, blush and mascara.

• Jeans/shorts and a top. Summer dress and a cardi. Yoga pants and a tank. Depends on my mood and the weather.

Hair I'll just brush it if I want it straight, or leave it if I want it wavy.

Make up: just top eyeliner and some blush. I don't even put mascara on cos I hateeee taking it off.

Don't usually wear perfume during the day. Just a fruity spritz or something.

• Default pic :)

Usually skinny jeans or leggings occasionally jeggings, a nice blouse, some sort of jacket... Leather, jean, Northface, etc. Flats, Uggs, or converse. Hair is curly with a lot of mousse, bang is flat ironed. Sometimes I flat iron it all. Some mascara, a little eyeliner. When I'm lazy ill wear yoga pants and a t-shirt. No make up, with hair in a bun :)

• It actually varies - somedays I look kind of badass (leather jacket and boots) while others I look casual. I don't wear make up because I don't have time - I would take way too long.

• When I am not at work - a lot of yoga pants, jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and sneakers.

At work, lots of business casual wear.

• Lately the everyday look for me is jeans, heeled boots, & a dressy top, or a cami with a sweater. My hair is kind of wavy, so it’s usually down, or up in a clip/ponytail. Makeup for me in minimum - just mascara & once in a while some eyeliner.

• i don't know. Generally, a shirt, jeans, flats/sneakers, maybe a hoody.