If you wear eye makeup, should you wear face makeup too?

Do you think it looks weird/bad if a girl wears eye makeup but doesn't wear concealer and foundation/powder?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your skin type.Some girls who have good skin complexion don't need foundation,press powder and loose powder.Concealer is only necesserry for the girls who have eye bags/dark circle under their eyes.If you have obvious dark circle and you didn't use concealer but you wear eyeliner,you would look teribble.

What Guys Said 1

• no that doesn't look bad. that looks fine, trust me.

What Girls Said 15

• No, lol, I pretty much ONLY wear eye makeup. Sometimes with translucent powder too, just because I have oily skin so I like to keep the shine absorbed a little, but that's about it.

• I wear the full face- foundation, blush, eye makeup. It just makes sense. You wanna start from a clean pallate. My skin isn't good enough to not wear it and then wear eye shadow.

• No...it really depends on the girl's preference. I wear eye makeup, but don't wear foundation (only once or twice a month). It doesn't make a girl look any more or less weird unless she already put exaggerated eye makeup on.

• No, it's not required. My sister wears a lot of eye makeup (she likes the dramatic look) but no face makeup because she's got naturally flawless skin.

• No that's whati do or sometimes I. Put lipstick and it looks good but I do put mositerizer with SPF never conclealer or foundation or blush only eye or lip makeup..remember less is more

• it depends on whether you have good skin or not. If you have good skin, you could do without the concealer and what not.

• face makeup definitely isn't necessary if you've already got nice skin. If you think your skin looks fine without it then there's no point in using foundation/concealer/powder anyway!

• No, it doesn't look weird or bad at all. It looks fine. Go for it.

• nope. on a daily basis, I only wear eyeliner. it doesn't look weird/bad.

• Nope! I do that when I wear eye make-up, and I look fine. Less is more. =)

• not at all, it looks fine if you just want to ware eye makeup and not foundation/powder

• It depends. If you have really bad eye circles and bags like I do, then yes! If not, then no! Then your super lucky! :)

• Not at all! You should only wear foundation and/or powder if you need it.

I don't like foundation or powder. It is a big hassle and takes forever to put on. I understand wearing it when you start to get older and your skin isn't nice anymore. But while you are young, appreciate your young skin, don't cover it up.

I never wear it and I always wear eye makeup.

• I don't waste my time. I look fine without foundation. It's completely okay to go without it.

• No, if you have good skin there's no reason to just pile on more products.