Ladies will you get turn on if he wears this?

Ladies this question came to my mind and I'm just curios since I love wearing jackets whenever I choose to wear one of jean jackets,leather jackets and my favorite my gator jacket but my question about jackets is this if I'm out there hanging out with my friends or my best friends and one of my best friends helping me to get a girlfriend. Since I'm23 and like I said I still live with my parents. And yes I know he already have a girlfriend. Which turn you on more if I choose to wear one of my favorite color jackets black or brown. So which jacket you like better on a single guy like me whenever he choose to wear a jacket a leather jacket or a jean jacket and my kind of style is any jackets that have pockets inside and out if you know what I mean? So which turns you on more if you see a guy and if you don't know him at all and yes he is a nice good person like I am and you like to get to know him for who he is a leather jacket or a jean jacket? Thanks and please don't bash me and please don't be a jerk about it unless it's absolutely necessary and guys feel free to chip on in your perspectives as well thanks for the help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, but what does a jacket have to do with meeting girls or turning them on? Unless you're going to give them the jacket to wear when it's cold... (Perhaps you should consider using a different phrase instead of "turn on" so your statement is a little less confusing.)

What you wear is a reflection of your personality. No matter what you choose to wear, the girl will like or not like you for who you are.

If you're asking what style is appropriate, it really depend on the type of place your friends are taking you to go meet these women...

• when I ask this I mean what do they like some people have different style I understand that I'm just checking what jacket do they like on a guy that's why I ask

• "What you wear is a reflection of your personality."

She's actually right.

• no, she isn't. she can't even defend herself/is unable to prove me wrong. why do so many unathletic people wear sweatpants? why do some uneducated people wear suits? was steve jobs a loser (unstylish jeans/ugly turtleneck sweaters)? again, I proved you wrong. if you expect me to take you seriously, you need to use argumets/prove me wrong. only shallow and naive people prejudge people based on how they dress. what kind of clothes does a shy guy/self-confdent guy wear? I am curious...

What Girls Said 3

• as long as his all together look is good, I guess I would not mind. black jackets are best. I prefer black jackets myself

• OK thanks I mean which style jacket do you think make him more attractive leather jackets or jean jackets and may I ask as well do you think I'm weird that I like colors black and brown and I like the style of jackets with pockets inside and out

• I like leather jackets personally, But it really depends on the overall look and the confidence

• OK thanks if he is not attractive or if he is super skinny and he have confidence would still say leather jackets I ask because I admit I'm super skinny guy and I know I'm unattractive

• personally I read more manga because I'm a romance girl and I can read really fast so I can know the ending. But I also miss looney toons :) and tom and jerry as well. I think another web for anime is animethat.com I haven't been on it in a while but from what I remember it was really good. If you like manga go to mangafox.com

• before I forget to tell you this but since I'm a guy I love both guys and girls of anime and I'm not gay and I'm straight I'm talking about I have some favorite anime characters of both male and female and hinata like you saw my picture she is one the ones I love as one of my favorite and all time favorite anime characters

• Black leather;)

What Guys Said 1

• I have both myself and I'm single at 22 still living with my parents (long story, don't ask). I prefer jeans jackets though because I still love the 90's and I always will, so anything jean is my favorite

• OK thanks do you think I'm weird that I like the colors black and brown and I like the style of the ones with pockets inside and out

• I could have sworn jean jackets were not in fashion when I was living through the 90s.

• You had to be born in the the late 80's...not the 70's