GUYS....would you tell this to a girl?

okay so this is a question mainly for guys to answer. Would you ever tell your girlfriend that she was the person that completed you? that she was your missing half? and if you would say it... would you really mean it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, but most probably will mean... but I would never say it until I am about to get married because that's just put the ball too much into her court.

But I will probably mean it when I say it...

• Well I'm the 5th girlfriend he has had and he always tells me that he has never felt like this about anyone before.

• Of course he means,

• Thanks!! you have helped a lot! =D

What Guys Said 4

• I was stupid enough to tell a gal that , but the truth is only GOD completes us ! A good partner is 100% to begin with that's what qualifies them to be your partner. Incomplete people have been getting married for over 40 years now and we have a 70% divorce rate now.

Find a guy that is MAN enough to stand on his own, and he will be able to give 100% to the relationship !

• Good point!

• That is, when the MAN is not trying to justify polygamy based on the silly book of ancient Jewish goat herders.

• That's not what I said somebody changed this HACK / EDIT !!! A good partner always gives 100%, but only God can make you complete and equip you to give 100% to your partner. A good partner is like a great team mate who you can count on to pass the ball to in a tough situation, but to raise them to the level of completer is a form of Idol worship. Only GOD Is you author and finisher !!!

• If I truly felt that way, yes I would tell her situation permitting. And yes, of course I would mean it.

• if I said something like that then most likely I would mean it but the girl would have to be really something

• YES,...we are not meant to be alone...we only get special blessings from God for doing so...and I only got to church once every 5 yrs...other than that I jump off really high cliffs...but I always land...more fulfilled than when I left home.

What Girls Said 1

• why do you have a hard time believing him? do you really want to believe strangers instead?

• Its not that I have a hard time believing him, its just that I was trying to figure out if other guys said this to girls they have been dating