Is it too much to wear very noticeable lipstick to school?

I've worn lipstick to school for the longest time. But there always nudes or lights mauve's depending on the season, so its very subtle. I recently bought a lipstick called "raspberry" and I love it. The name really fits it. Its more of a deeper red but its light in shade. But from a guys perspective I'm sure it just looks red. I have blond hair and fair skin, and it looks perfect. Its something I can see myself wearing everyday but I don't know if its high school appropriate. Guys, would it be attractive to you if I wear a very natural eye and red lip to school? Or , would it be too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it sounds really cute, not many girls wear lipstick anymore (at least not around here). I don't think guys are very judgmental when it comes to make-up. If you feel cute in it, then rock it. The general rule is if your lipstick is bright, leave everything else very simple, as you mentioned. I wish I was confident enough to wear lipstick when I go places.

What Guys Said 2

• It's definitely appropriate for high school, and probably looks great, but you should not wear it everyday. If you really like wearing lipstick, then at least change the color every few days.

• For every day? Yeah, it's too much.

What Girls Said 2

• Noticeable lipstick is fine if it's the main point of your look and everything else is subdued. However, noticeable lipstick with a lot of eye makeup and a brightly colored outfit would be too much.

• i don't think it would be to much it seems fine to wear to school :)