How Much Do Looks Really Matter?

You are told that you will be set up on a date, but there are special conditions:

1) A normal date with a very average-looking man or woman that will end in sex, either a casual encounter or one leading to a relationship. Whichever you prefer. You can assume this person is at least "decent" in bed.

2) A date with a very attractive man or woman you've had your eye on. However, this date absolutely will not end in sex, and you can't even touch them. A second date is unlikely, but would have no strings attached.

Any additional thoughts?

• Option 1) The Average Person
  • Option 2) The Beautiful Person
For option 1, the sex is "optional."

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously Number 1 because we seem to get along better. I don't like to date without the possibility of a future. Why go out with a man I can't have?

What Girls Said 7

• How Much Do Looks Really Matter? 2)

Any additional thoughts? I'd rather go on a date with someone I'm attracted to over f*cking or being in a relationship with averagelooking.

• I choose neither. I'd rather a date with someone meaningful that will progress into something better without the sex right away.

• is this really a question of looks? I wouldn't want a first date to end in sex (ever). Also, if I've had my eye on an attractive guy, then does that imply I find him interesting as a person (prior to the date)?

• Darnitall I meant to say "will end in sex if you want it to." My question is ruined for all time.

As for your second question, it depends on who answers, but the idea is that you don't know much about them as a person.

• update your question with that amendment :p

• 1) A normal date with a very average-looking man or woman that will end in sex, either a casual encounter or one leading to a relationship. Whichever you prefer. You can assume this person is at least "decent" in bed.

• The average person

• I don't like either option but decided to go with option 2 only for the fact that I'd never have sex on the first date.

• B.) Because it's just a date. I'm in it for the experience and I can have countless of option A's in my regular life.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm down with option number one.

• they matter a lot to me. I can't date her or spend my life if I don't like her face