Females with dreadlocks- hot or not?

Females with dreadlocks- hot or not?

Or does it depend?

Explain.

• Totally sexy
  • Gross/turn-off
  • It can work for some females
  • It depends on her ethnicity

Most Helpful Guy

• F***ing hot, it's so exotic on women outside my race

What Guys Said 14

• It really depends. I am a dude who is not a hippie but have really seen some sexy dready girls in my time. I can't tell from your picture if you have dreads or not, but you are the kind of girl that would wear dreads really well if you wanted to. You have a pretty face, and your hair has a lot of body (which makes for really good dreads.) If this question is about you, I'd say "Hell ya girl, grow you out some dreads!" Just keep 'em really clean please. There is a fine line between sexy hippie dready girl and nasty bead & lice filled skanky dready girl.

Actually, I think you are very good looking as you are, I wouldn't go crazy trying to shake things up. That's just my advice!

• It's horrifyingly atrocious. Dreadlocks to me just look like hair that's dirty as hell. Makes the person look homeless, especially on a white person.

• yes! I agree ^^ its gross I alwaysh think they have bugs in there ...

• Biggest turnoff since fat bare midriffs went out of style, finally!

• I once saw a girl who was like, 6'5, with dreadlocks down to her hips. She was a *vision*, I was entranced. So, yeah, I like them.

• Def. depends -- I'd have to see a picture before I proffered an opinion.

• Ranges from Meh to Turn Off. Basically I don't ever see them as a good thing, but they're not always bad either.

• not a fan of the "I haven't showered" look. Which is exactly where dreadlocks and corn rolls and such came from. Nasty...

• Kinda seems unnatural on a female to me. Women's hair should be long, soft, and good-smelling. Dreads remind me more of a rats nest or not taking showers or something.

• I don't like it on any girls.

• Some girls can pull it off, others cant

• Usually Black, African, and Jamaican girls can pull it off well. Everyone else, it depends on her head shape and face.

• it depends on the females... I personally think that it is ok...

• eww sure if you wanna look like a predator from alien vs predator

• Every time I see dreadlock, I want to cut it off immediately, hating em :D

What Girls Said 8

• Most hairstyles depend on the person.. some people can just pull off curly hair, or dreadlocks, or mohawks or whatever, really well, whereas others might not be able to.

I saw a woman once who looked great with dreadlocks, but other than that it's usually not my favorite look.

• Hottttt. link link link

My friends have been trying to convince me to get them, but I don't think I would. I think it generally only looks sexy on super feminine looking girls with long hair.

• HOTTT,it looks amazing,as long as you keep them clean,that is

• I guess it does depend on the individual. Certainly some should not have them, and others, it does look cool on.

• I said C! : )

• why do you want to look like a flea bitten rasta?

• My sister is getting synthetic dreads. I think they'll look badass as hell on her. She's already got pretty long hair & the look/style to pull it off.

• Some girls can pull it off. Others look terrible. I think if they're well taken care of and not super huge and gross then they're okay.